Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Galaxy Note 4 to android 9.0 Pie? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 Pie by using Custom rom. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most popular note series devices from Samsung and the best thing about the smartphone is that it was launched in 2014 but still the smartphone has support from third party developers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7 inch display having 1440X2560 resolution, for the protection of the display there is Corning gorilla glass 4 protection. The smartphone comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 805 processor coupled with 3Gb ram and 32Gb internal memory. As the smartphone is old so there is no official Developer support from samsung and thats the main reason the smartphone still runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow, But in this Guide today we will show you the easiest way to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 p.
Android 9.0 P is the latest Android Os from google and the new os comes with many new upgrades such as Gesture controls similar to Apple’s iPhone X, Split Screen which allows you to use 2 apps in one windows which is also a Great feature. So in this guide we will show you How to Install Android 9.0 Pie in Galaxy Note 4, incase if you want to Update Your Device to Android 8.0 Oreo you can follow our guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo. So without wasting much time lets start the installation procedure.
Install Android 9.0 P on Galaxy Note 4
So in this guide we will tell you to Upgrade your Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 P but before that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of the carefully. As we already told you earlier that the smartphone was launched in 2014 and because of that the smartphone will not get official android 9.0 p update for Galaxy note 4, but still redmi note 4 users can update their galaxy note 4 to Android 9.0 P by installing custom rom, So after completing all the things given in pre-requirements section you can proceed to Installation of Android 9.0 p on your smartphone. Incase if you want to Install Other Custom rom you can also follow our guide on Best Galaxy Note 4 custom roms.
Things to Remember before you Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 P
- First of all Make a backup of all Important files on your device so that you can get them back if anything goes wrong during the installation procedure
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your device So that the device doesn’t turn off during the installation procedure,
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 P update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, You can Follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
- You Can Download Android 9.0 P custom rom for Galaxy Note 4 from Here, After Downloading transfer the Update package to Internal storage and rename the file to Update.zip
Steps to Upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now Go to Settings on your Phone and Tap on About
- Now Tap on Build Number for 7 times, By doing this you will enable Developers option on your Phone
- Now Turn off your Device and boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now Swipe Right to Confirm the installation
- Now Wait for the installation to Get Completed
- Now you will get Successful Installation Message on your Screen
- Now Tap On Reboot
- Thats all !! You have successfully Updated your smartphone to Android 9.0 P
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 P, We hope you were able to get latest android version your smartphone. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.