Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Realme 2. Oppo recently launched Realme 2 in the Online only series and surprisingly the company manged to sell more then 2 Lakhs units in the first flash sale.
Realme 2 is also one of the very first smartphones in india to Come with a Notch on the top of the display under the price tag of just 10,000 INR, Coming to the specifications of the smartphone so the device comes with with a 6.2 inch display with an iPhone X like notch, Coming to the resolution of the screen so the device comes with 720X1520 resolution and 271 ppi. Realme 2 comes with snapdragon 450 octa core processor coupled with 4Gb ram and 64gb internal memory for the higher variant, Apart from this smartphone carries Dual 13Mp + 2Mp camera as a primary camera whereas 8Mp camera unit is given to take front camera photos. So Without wasting much time lets start the guide to install Android 9.0 P in Realme 2.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Realme 2
Realme 2 runs on android 8.0 oreo out of the box but being a Snapdragon device users can easily install Android 9.0 P based custom rom on Realme 2, But before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:
Things to Remember before you Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P
- This android 9.0 p custom rom is for realme 2 only so dont try to install this on any other smartphone, Doing this will brick your android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Realme 2 So that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 P on Realme 2, Incase if you haven’t installed TWRP recovery on your device you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 without PC
Also Read: How to Root Realme 2 Without PC
Download Android 9.0 P rom for Realme 2
So as we told you earlier that to update the smartphone to Latest android 9.0 p we will use android 9.0 P based custom rom. You can get that from our guide to Download Android 9.0 P rom. After downloading Place the rom in the root of sdcard and rename it to Update.zip or whatever you prefer.
Steps to update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Points to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device.
- Now Turn off your Realme 2 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Realme 2
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our Guide to Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope this guide helped you to Install Android 9.0 P on realme 2. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.