Root Redmi Note 7 Without PC
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is Launched and We are here with the Guide on How to root redmi Note 7 Without Using PC. Xiaomi Recently Announced the successor of redmi note 6 in india named as Redmi Note 7. The new smartphone comes with Major improvements over Redmi note 6 in terms of Looks and performance as well.
Talking About the specifications of the smartphone, Redmi Note 7 comes with 6.3 inch Full hd display having 81.4% screen to body ratio and 409 pixels per inch density. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 3gb ram for the Lower variant and 6Gb ram for the higher variant. Xiaomi has provided dual cameras at the back out of which 48Mp is the primary one and 5mp is the secondary one. At the front of the smartphone there is 13Mp camera for taking selfies. So as the device is all know there are many users who want to root Redmi note 7 So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi note 7 without using PC.
There are many ways with which you can root Redmi note 7 but out of all the ways the easiest one is To root Any Android without using PC, So in this guide we will tell you the step by Step way with which you can easily Root your Xiaomi Note 7.
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
So before you start the Guide to root Redmi Note 7 there are some points and things you have to remember before you Start Rooting Redmi Note 7:
Things to Keep in Mind before you Root Redmi Note 7 Without Computer
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Users so Dont try to root any other device with this Guide.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on Your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Root Redmi Note 7 without PC, Here is the guide to Install TWRP on Any Android Device without PC
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Redmi Note 7
There are several advantages and Disadvantages of rooting Android Smartphone, Because you are rooting your Device we have mentioned some of them below:
Advantages of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- After Rooting your device you can Customize your Smartphone
- You can Update your device With Newer Version of Android
- You can Install Custom roms on your smartphone after Rooting the Device
Disadvantages After Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Warranty of your Device will stand void after your root redmi note 7
- Your Device can brick if you dont follow the rooting process carefully
Steps to Root Redmi Note 7 Easily
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Redmi Note 7
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Now boot your Redmi Note 7 in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 7
Method 2 : Root Redmi Note 7 By Using App
So there are many users out there who dont want to Root their device by using TWRP recovery, So for them we have a solution. In this method 2 we will tell you the ways with which you can easily root Xiaomi note 7 using Android apps. So without wasting much time lets start the method 2:
- First of all make sure you have followed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now Connect your device to internet
- Now follow our Guide on How to Root Any Android Device without PC 2019
- Thats all!! This is How you can root your Redmi Note 7 Without using TWRP
So this was our guide on How to Root Redmi Note 7. In this Guide we have told several ways with which you can Get root Access on your smartphone without using computer. We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.