Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7
So do you want to Unlock redmi note 7 bootloader? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on the easiest way to Unlock Redmi Note 7 Bootloader. Xiaomi recently announced the Redmi note 7 in china and around 1 Lakh Units of the device went out of stock in just few Minutes. The device is also Going to launch in india Soon and if you want the Autobuy redmi note 7 trick you can follow our guide on Autobuy Redmi Note 7 Flash sale script trick. So if a users want to root their device they have to first unlock the bootloader on their smartphone so in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Unlock Bootloader on redmi Note 7.
Talking About the specifications of the smartphone, Redmi Note 7 comes with 6.3 inch Full hd display having 81.4% screen to body ratio and 409 pixels per inch density. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 3gb ram for the Lower variant and 6Gb ram for the higher variant. Xiaomi has provided dual cameras at the back out of which 48Mp is the primary one and 5mp is the secondary one. At the front of the smartphone there is 13Mp camera for taking selfies. So as the device is all know there are many users who want to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi note 7, So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to unlock bootloader on Redmi note 7.
Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock
Before we start the guide let us tell you a little bit about what is Bootloader and what are the advantages you will get after you unlock Redmi Note 7 Bootloader.
What is Bootloader?
Bootloader is a Default lock placed by Manufacturer, The lock is basically provided to protect smartphone i.e A smartphone which has Locked bootloader is more secured compared to a smartphone which has unlocked Bootloader. But then on the Other hand if a user wants to do modification on their smartphone or they want to root their smartphone should have unlocked bootloader.
Advantages After Unlocking Bootloader on Redmi Note 7
- You Can Root Redmi Note 7 Without PC
- You Can Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Easily
- You Can do lot of customization on your Smartphone
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7
- First of all Setup ABD and fastboot on your PC to Unlock Bootloader of the Device
- Now Enable USB Debugging on your Redmi note 7, to unlock Simply go the Developer options and Enable USB debugging
- Now connect your Redmi Note 7 using original USB cable provided with your smartphone, If you use Any other cable you might face issues.
- Make sure that your Redmi Note 7 is recognized by Pc
- Now open command window and give following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your Redmi note 7 will enter in Bootloader mode
- Now again give following command to unlock bootloader on your device
fastboot oem unlock
- Giving the above command will unlock bootloader on your device
- Thats All!! You have finally Unlocked bootloader on Your Redmi Note 7
So this is all!! This is How you can easily unlock bootloader on your smartphone, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.