Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without Using Pc
So do you want to root Galaxy M10 Without PC? If yes then you are at right Place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without Pc. Samsung Galaxy M10 is the latest smartphone from Samsung In Budget Segment and also the device comes with some Good features Compared to the Competitors like Redmi 6.
Talking About the specifications of the smartphone so the device comes with 6.22 Inch display with water notch, This is the first in segment feature and also it makes M10 the cheapest device from Samsung to Given notch at this price. Under the hood of samsung Galaxy M10 there is Outdated Exynos 7870 Octa core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram Coming to the Cameras of the smartphone so there is Dual 13MP+5Mp camera units at the back whereas a 5Mp camera unit is placed at the front end for taking pictures.
The smartphone runs on android 8.1 Oreo out of the box But after you Root Galaxy M10 you can Easily Install Android 9.0 Custom rom on your smartphone, So Without wasting much time lets start the Guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without Pc.
Root Galaxy M10 Easily in 2 Minutes
So There are a lot of methods with which you can Easily root Your android device, But in this Guide we will show you the most easiest way in which you dont even Need Pc, But before that there are some points and pre-requirements you need to follow. So make sure you follow all of them very carefully:
Things to Remember Before Rooting Galaxy M10
- This Guide is Only for Samsung Galaxy M10 users, So dont try try this on Galaxy M20
- Make sure there is more then 75% battery on your Galaxy M10
- Make your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow Our Guide to Install TWRP on Any Android Phone
- Make sure to Make a Backup of all important files on your device.
Root Galaxy M10 Using TWRP
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Galaxy M10
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy M10
- Now boot your Galaxy M10 in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Galaxy M10
Method 2 : Root Galaxy M10 Without Pc
So there are many users out there who dont want to Root their device by using TWRP recovery, So for them we have a solution. In this method 2 we will tell you the ways with which you can easily root Galaxy M10 using Android apps. So without wasting much time lets start the method 2:
- First of all make sure you have followed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now Connect your device to internet
- Now follow our Guide on How to Root Any Android Device without PC 2019
- So thats all!! this is How you can Easily Root Your Device by Using Some apps.
Advantages After Rooting Your Device
There are many Advantages after you root your smartphone But the best thing is that you can customize your smartphone in Many Different ways. After rooting you also Get access to Many Apps which need root Access to Work Properly.
Disadvantages after your Root your Phone
The First and Only Disadvantage after you root your device is that, The warranty on your Phone will stand Void However you can Get warranty Back By Following our Tutorial on How to Get Warranty Back after Rooting.
So this was our Guide on How to root Galaxy M10 Without Using Pc, We hope this Guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.