How to Install TWRP Recovery on any Android Phone Without Root and PC
Install TWRP in Android Without Pc and With PC and install TWRP Recovery in Any Android Phone, So iam pretty certain that you are here because you want to Install TWRP in Android phone. All the Android prosumers out there know that TWRP is the best custom recovery for Android devices available out there. While you might see different methods to install TWRP on Android device, today we are here with a trick for Installing TWRP Recovery on any Android Device. So if you also wish to learn How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device make sure to stick around until the end.
You can find many tutorials online to Install TWRP on Android device, but our tutorial is different from all those because of two things, first of all, our tutorial does not require you to use a PC for installing TWRP recovery on any device, and the second is that no matter which Android device you have, a Phone, a Tablet, a Console or anything else, our guide to install TWRP on any Android Device will surely work.
In our simple and quick article on installing TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device, you will see things like TWRP features and specifications, the files required for this guide along with their respective download links, the steps for installing TWRP on any Android device, the prerequisites, that is, the things that have to be done before following our guide on Installing TWRP Custom Recovery on any of your Android devices. By going through all these things in our article, you will eventually learn how you can easily install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Android Device.
What is TWRP Custom Recovery and How to Install
In case you do not know about TWRP Custom Recovery, let us introduce you to it. TWRP, which stands for Team Win Recovery Project, is the best custom recovery available out there for all the Android devices that exist. TWRP is very useful for both developers as well as for those who just want to customize their phone since TWRP will allow you to root your device, install custom ROMs and kernel, install various MODs for your device, and much much more than you can ever imagine in your Android device. And all these things can also be possible on your device if you follow our Guide Carefully. We have also told you how to Root your device so if you have Installed TWRP recovery you will be able to Root you smartphone easily.
While some other Custom Recovery might do the some of the things mentioned above, but the one main thing that all of them lack is the clean and responsive user interface of TWRP Custom Recovery that you can install on any Android device by following this tutorial. TWRP custom recovery feels just like any other app with its material design user interface, buttons for different options, and everything explained simply within the TWRP Custom Recovery. Because of its responsive user interface, even a beginner can easily enjoy all the features that TWRP has to offer as we will see later on. If you also wish to install TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device without using a PC, then our tutorial for installing TWRP is just for you and your needs.The best thing about this guide is that in this guide we will show you several different methods and you can follow the easiest one.
How to Install TWRP in Android Phone and its Features
By now you might be wondering that what is so special about the TWRP Custom Recovery that it is considered the best custom recovery out there? Well if you follow our guide on installing TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android device then you will be able to install the latest version of TWRP on your Android device without using a PC, and it will offer you many awesome features that can be highly useful for any Android user out there because After you Install TWRP recovery on Your Android phone you can do almost any task without Using PC
You can see things like backup and restore option in the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery that you can install on any Android device by following this guide. This feature will allow you to make and restore a complete nandroid backup of your device which means that all your apps, their data, and your system settings will be stored in the backup as it is and you will not have to setup your Android device from the fresh start if it gets wipes accidentally. If you also wish to enjoy this highly useful feature on your Android device, then make sure to stick around till the end as we will tell you how you can quickly and easily install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device out there without using a PC.
Apart from this, you will also see many other small but useful features in TWRP Custom Recovery that can be installed on any Android Device by learning from our tutorial. These features include selective and quick Wipe section where you can easily wipe a selected partition of your Android Device. You will also see a file manager inside TWRP in case you want to copy, move, delete or change the permissions of some files stored on your Android device. Not only that but the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery which can be installed on any Android device also has an ADB Interface which means that you use the general ADB commands in your smartphone in case you do not have access to your Android System. You will a lot of others features in the latest version of TWRP if you follow our guide on Installing TWRP Custom Recovery on your Android Device without using a PC.
One more thing that we would like to mention is that if you follow our tutorial on Installing TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device without PC, you will be able to install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on your device if you follow the guide properly and exactly. Also, our method is 100% safe and will not cause any bootloops even if unsuccessful as it has a safe approach. So if you also wish to enjoy TWRP on your device, make sure to stick around as we will show you how you can quickly and easily install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery in your Android Device without using a PC.
Prerequisites to Install TWRP on any Android Device
So now coming to the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device without using a PC, we need to make sure of some very important things first and thus this prerequisites section. So basically you will need the TWRP Custom Recovery file itself and a tool for installing the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device.
Ok so, first of all, you need to make sure that your Android Device is rooted which will allow us to install TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device and if your device is not rooted yet then make sure to root it by following one of the articles found on our website. If your Android device is already rooted, then you are eligible for Install the latest version of TWRP on any Android device.
Apart from this, make sure to download and install Flashify app from the play store on your Android device since this is the app that will use root to download and install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device without using a PC.
Once you have done both of these highly important then you are ready to proceed further and install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device without using a PC. But in case you have not done even one of them then please go back and complete them otherwise this guide won’t work for you.
- There must be more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- As this Guide is a No Pc guide so we dont any computer or anything .
- Please make sure you follow each and every step carefully , And install Twrp recovery on your risk
Advantages After You Install TWRP recovery on Android Mobile
- After you install TWRP on Android phone you will be able to Root android Without PC
- You will be Flash Zip files without using PC
- You will be able to install Custom roms
- you will be able to Update your android smartphone to Newer android version
Disadvantages After You Install TWRP recovery on Android Mobile
- Flashing wrong zip files can brick your android phone so do everything carefully
- Warranty will be lost after you install TWRP on Android phone
Install TWRP recovery on any android Phone without PC
Install TWRP recovery without Computer in android Mobile
- Used to Install Custom rom
- Used To Root android devices without computer
- Used to flash Apps
- Can Brick your Device if Wrong File is flashed
As i mentioned earlier that Custom recoveries are used to flash files and if in any case you flash the wrong file your Device will be bricked .How to Increase ram of android Phone without root .
- You Will not be able to flash official Update manually
It happens many time when we dont receive Ota official update , And we can manually update our device by flashing the Stock rom ( Example :- Miui roms ) . So if Custom recovery is installed then you will get error and your device will not be updated .How to Solve insufficient storage problem in android Phone .
Is It Possible to Install TWRP recovery without without pc
Yes you can Install TWRP on Any Android without PC using Some apps.
CWM recovery Vs TWRP Recovery which one is better
Both recoveries are good but TWRP recovery is always recommended as it comes with many features and also you can use touch screen whereas in CWM recovery there are less options and you cant use touch screen .
How to Install TWRP recovery in any android Mobile phone without Computer ( Step by Step guide )
- Ice cream sandwich
Install TWRP on Android Without PC
- First of all Download ROM MANAGER app .
- Now Open the App .
- You will see a notification ” In order to start with Ram manager app your device must be rooted ” .
- Tap on Okay .
- Now you will see many options .
- Tap on Okay .
- Now You will See option to Install CWM recovery .
- Now Tap on that .
- As soon as you tap on that the App will start installing recovery on your device .
- Now your Device will automatically reboot .
- To Boot in recovery mode you have to press volume Down + Power button together ( Works in Most android phone , However it is different in every smartphone ) .
- Thats all !! You have Successfully Install TWRP / CWM recovery without Computer .
Install TWRP recovery without using Computer(Method 2)
The second app we will use to flash Twrp cwm recovery on android without pc is flashify . This app is little different from Rom manager app . In flashify you need Recovery image or CWM and TWRP . So lets start the guide on How to install CWM / TWRP recovery without pc :-
- First of all Download Flashify App.
- Now open the app .
- After opening you will see 3 options :-
- You have to tap on Recovery Image .
- Now you will see 5 options to Download Different recoveries .
- Now Download Twrp or CWM recovery ( Both are Good , However TWRP is recommended ) .
- Now the app will download the recovery .
- After Downloading Tap on yes install custom recovery without pc .
- Thats all !! You have successfully installed Twrp / cwm recovery without pc .
- Download CWM ( CLOCKWORKMOD recovery )
- Download TWRP ( Team win recovery project )
- Now open the flashify App .
- Now you will see option to CHOOSE ZIP FILE :-
- Now choose the CWM or TWRP recovery zip file .
- Now Tap on confirm and install the recovery .
- The installation will take some time .
- Thats all !! You have successfully install CWM/ TWRP recovery in android phone without pc .
- Install – To install Or flash any Zip file like root, custom rom .
- Wipe – To Wipe Cache, dalvik cache, factory reset or Hard reset
- Backup – To make a backup of current installed os and files .
- Restore – To restore android os if anything goes wrong
- Mount – To mount storage
- Settings – You can change settings of the recovery .
- Reboot – To reboot the smartphone once installation is Done .
How to Install TWRP Recovery Using Mac
So In this Section we will show you How to install TWRP recovery on Android Using Mac. So basically the guide to Install TWRP on Android Using mac is pretty easy because Macbook supports ADB and fastboot by default which means half of your work is done automatically because you No longer need to Install them manually. So below i will show you How to install TWRP recovery using Mac on android.
How to install TWRP recovery using Mac on android
- So first of All make sure that you have enable USB debugging on your Android device
- Now Connect your Android device to Mac using a Usb cable
- Now head over to Search option in mac and Type terminal
- Now Type the Following Command in Terminal
- After giving the two above commands you will see a list of Adb devices connected to your PC
- Now type the following Commands one by one
./adb reboot bootloader
- This command will boot your device in bootloader
- Now again type the following command to unlock bootloader of your device
./fastboot oem unlock
- Now your device will reboot, However thats all Normal
- Now go to the settings on your smartphone and again enable usb debugging
- Now since your device is ready with all procedure we will start the procedure to Install twrp on android using Mac
- Give below command to check if your device is recognized by your Mac or not
- Now again boot your device in Bootloader
./adb reboot bootloader
- Now give following command to install twrp on android using mac
./fastboot flash recovery
- Now the installation will be started
- Now again type following command to reboot your device
Thats all !!! This is how you can install TWRP on Android using Mac.
How to Install TWRP on Android Using ADB
So Installing TWRP on android using abd is the most common and most popular method, But this method requires a PC and we have to manually flash all the Twrp img using Computer. So lets start the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Android Using ADB.
Install TWRP on Any Android Using ADB
- First of all Make sure that all the files and ADB is properly installed on your Windows
- Now Enable USB debugging on your Android device
- Now go the folder where you have stored TWRP img file
- Now press Shift+Right Key on mouse to open Command window
- Now connect your device to computer using USB cable
- Now give following command to Boot your phone in bootloader
adb reboot loader
- Now your smartphone will enter in Bootloader
- Now give the below command to Install TWRP recovery on Android using ADB
Fastboot flash twrp recovery.img
- Now type fastboot reboot to Reboot your smartphone
Thats all !! You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on your android device using ADB
How to Install TWRP on Any Android Phone Via Fastboot
So guide to Install TWRP on any Android device using Fastboot is similar to installing TWRP via ADB but still we will show you a Quick way with which you will be able to flash TWRP on Android through fastboot
Install TWRP on Android Using fastboot
- Enable USB debugging on your android phone
- Now connect your phone to Pc
- Now Go to the fastboot folder
- Head to the Fastboot folder, hold down shift and right click on any empty area and open the command prompt from the options that you see.
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
- adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the pc has recognized your device or not
- To check give the following Command
- adb devices
- Now you will Android in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to Pc
- Now you have to give following commands to Install TWRP recovery on Android
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Now give the following command again to reboot your device
- fastboot reboot
Thats All !!! This is how you can install TWRP on your android phone using Fastboot.
How to Install TWRP Using ODIN on Samsung
So to Install TWRP using odin follow our step by step guide easily. Odin is one of the most popular flashing software for samsung devices. The tool is specially for samsung users only.Samsung users can also follow the above methods to install TWRP recovery on their smartphones but as we told you that ODIN is a software specially designed for samsung users so this guide may help you install TWRP on samsung using Oding will be easy for you.If you have samsung Device you Can see our Guide on List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 9.0
Flash TWRP using Odin
- First of all Make sure that your pc has odin tool installed
- Now Get Odin flashsable TWRP recovery for your samsung device
- Now make sure that your device has OEM unlock enabled and USB debugging as well
- Now boot your device in Download mode by pressing Home+ Power+ Volume Down buttons together
- Now connect your device to Pc using a Usb cable
- Now odin will show Added on the screen which means the computer have successfully recognized your device
- Now tap on AP and select TWRP file
- Now tap on start button
- Thats all !! You have successfully Installed TWRP on your samsung device using Odin
How to Install TWRP on any Android Device using SP Flash tool
So to install TWRP recovery on Any Android device via SP flash tool follow our guide carefully. Sp flash tool is also one of the most popular tools when it comes to root android device. And in this guide i will show you How to Install TWRP custom recovery on Any Android smartphone using SP Flash tool easily.
Install TWRP on Android Via Sp Flash Tool
- First of all Make sure that your Pc or laptop has all Drivers installed
- Now make sure that your PC has Sp flash tool installed
- Now get TWRP recovery file for your android device
- Now Get Scatter file from TWRP Zip
- Now in Sp tool tap on scatter and choose the scatter file
- Now you will see list of many things below
- Now uncheck all of them and check recovery only
- Now Tap on start option
- Thats all!! you have successfully Installed TWRP on Android using Sp flash tool
How to Install TWRP recovery Without Root
So there are many users who want to Install TWRP recovery on Android without root, So in this Guide We will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Android Without Root. So first of all let me tell you that if you dont root your device you dont get full access to your device So we have a easy guide to Root Any Android Device without PC.
Install TWRP on Any Android Without Root
So to Install TWRP on Any Android without Root you can follow our Method to Install TWRP recovery Without PC because both of them are same.
The Guide is updated With Qulacomm Chipset Smartphones, these days most of the devices comes with Qualcomm Drivers Powered smartphone and the best thing About Snapdragon devices is that they don’t require PC or Computer to Install TWRP on Qualcomm Devices.
Install Custom Recovery on Android 2019
We have Updated the Guide with latest Working Method to Install TWRP on Any Android Phone in 2019, So if you are using a Device even in 2019 you can follow our Guide to Install TWRP Recovery easily without using PC or Laptop.
How to Root Device Using TWRP recovery
So now when you have installed TWRP recovery on your device now you can you root your Android Smartphone without pc, Here is our Guide on How to Root Any Android Device Without PC
Incase if any of the above Method’s didn’t work for you, You can give a try by Connecting your Smartphone to pc and then installing using a USB cable. This method works for almost every device.
We hope that you were able to successfully Install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on any Android Device out there without using a PC. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of the TWRP Custom Recovery that is now installed on your Android Device. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!