Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at right place. We are here with the Guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Oppo F1s. Oppo F1s is one of the most popular android phones from Oppo, The best thing about Oppo F1s is the 16Mp selfie camera which captures good images. As the device was launched in 2016 august so there is no official Developer support for the device, But there is a Good news for users who want to install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s because we are here with the Tutorial to update the smartphone to Latest android version using Custom Roms.
Oppo F1s comes with a 5.5 inch display having 720X1280 pixels resolution and 267 Ppi density, under the hood of the device there is Mediatek octa core processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone comes with 16Mp front selfie camera whereas 13Mp camera unit is placed at back, Coming to the software so the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Android 9.0 Pie Aka Android p is the latest OS from google, the new os comes with many new features and a total new design over Android 8.0 Oreo, Coming to the features of Android 9.0 Pie so the new os comes with gesture control, Increase in performance upto 35%, Tweaks to increase battery time and a Lot more. So in this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s
So to Update the device we will use Android 9.0 P custom rom for Oppo F1s. Custom roms are much better compared to Stock os because in custom roms you get the Option to customize the phone and a lot more, But before you start installing Rom on your device there are some points and pre-requirements you need to Follow So make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Things to Remember before you Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie
- To update the smartphone we will use Android 9.0 P based custom rom which will Void warranty of your Device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Device so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your device, So that you can get them back if anything Goes wrong
- Make sure your Device has TWRP recovery Installed, Incase if you haven’t installed TWRP Recovery installed you can follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Device
So this is one of the very first and Most Interesting feature of Android 9.0 Pie, In this feature All the Apps which you are not using will Be Hibernated. Inshort all the apps which you are not using Will be turned off automatically by the Adaptive battery Feature. This can be Easily Enable and Disable by Going to Settings>Battery>Adaptive Battery.
This was one of the most waited feature of Android 9.0, In the New android google have enabled the System Wide Dark mode feature. All the apps which Support dark mode will Automatically enable Dark mode by just one Command. Also this Feature is good for smartphones Having Amoled display.
App time limit:
This Feature Will Automatically Enable the app time limit, Which means if you set the Time to 9 minutes the Icon of App will automatically turn to grey hence giving you Warning not to use this app for much time.
This feature will Automatically Adjust the Brightness of your android screen according to the environment you are using your android phone, This feature also helps in getting longer battery life.
New Screenshot Shortcut:
Taking Screenshot is much easier now, You can Easily take screenshot by long pressing the power button, Also the new feature let’s you edit the screenshot in Go.
Last but not the least, The new Android 9.0 Pie comes with new Design. One thing which is common between Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie is that both the versions share Material Design. However both Android version’s have many differences in Design and once can easily differentiate between both of them.
Android 9.0 Pie Custom Rom For Oppo F1S
So as we mentioned earlier that there will be no Official Android 9.0 Pie update from Oppo itself so we will install Android 9.0 P based custom rom on the smartphone, You can Follow our Guide to Download Android 9.0 Pie rom to get Rom for your Device. After that you can Follow our tutorial.If you have any other smartphone and you want to Update it to Latest Os you can follow our Guide on How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Any oppo Device.
Steps to Upgrade Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie
- First of all Complete all the steps given in pre-requisites section
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android Phone, You can do it by Going to Phone Settings> About phone> Tap on Build Number for 7 times> Now Tap on Enable usb debugging by going to developers option
- Now Turn off your android Phone
- Now boot your Oppo Device into TWRP recovery Mode
- Now Tap on Wipe> Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Android 9.0 P custom rom for Oppo device
- Now Swipe right to Confirm the installation
- Now wait for Sometime
- After successful Installation You will get a ” Installation Successful” Message on your Screen
- Now Tap on Reboot
- Thats all !! You have successfully Updated your Android device to Android 9.0 Pie
Features of Oppo F1s
- Oppo F1s Was launched in 2016 August
- Oppo F1s Comes with 5.5″ Inch Display having 267 PPI
- Oppo F1s comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Oppo F1s Comes with ColorOS 3 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Now Following this Guide you can Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie.
So this was our Guide to Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 pie, Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section Below. Also consider checking out other Articles on our Site
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.