Root Redmi 8a Without Using PC
So do you want to root Redmi 8a without using PC, if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here the guide to Root Xiaomi’s very new handset the Redmi 8A, Xiaomi is famous for launching new android devices and this time they have launched the successor to Redmi 7 and 7a. So before we start the guide to root Redmi 8A let’s have a Quick look at the specifications of Redmi 8A.
According to some new reports Xiaomi is going to launch the new Redmi 8 Series on 9th October and it is expected that they will launch the new Redmi Note 8 pro series, Talking about the specifications of Redmi 8a, So the device comes with 6.2″ Display having 720X1520 pixels resolution and corning gorilla glass 5 protection which protects the smartphone from scratches and cracks from accidental falls. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor coupled with 3gb ram for the higher variant and 2gb ram for the lower variant. The smartphone comes with 5000mah battery which is supported by 18w fast charging. So as we told you earlier that in this guide we will show you the best way to root Redmi 8a.
Root Redmi 8a
So in this guide we will show you the way to root Redmi 8a, But before that you have to make sure that your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed incase if your smartphone doesn’t have TWRP recovery installed you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on any android phone. Also just make sure that you follow all of the things given below:
Things to remember before you root Redmi 8a
- This Guide is only for Redmi 8a, So dont try to root your smartphone using this smartphone as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Root Redmi 8a Without Computer
- First of all Get Supersu for Redmi 8a from our guide on Download Latest Supersu Zip
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s Internal memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever your Prefer
- Now turn off your Redmi 8a
- Now boot your Redmi 8a in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Your Redmi 8a Without PC
So Above was the Way to root Redmi 8a without using Pc, All the above given steps should be followed carefully as doing wrong step can brick your android device.
Advantages of Rooting Redmi 8a
After you root your device you Can do a lot of customization’s on your Phone, Also if you want to Update your smartphone you can Install Android 9.0 P custom roms on your device. You can Also Use all the apps which need root access to Run
Also one thing users should keep in Mind before rooting their device is that Xiaomi is planning to Roll out Miui 11 Rom Download update for all public users and if you are one of the interested users to check update before official release then you should not root your device and wait for Miui 11 Update for Redmi 8a
Disadvantages of Rooting Redmi 8a
Warranty of your device will void After rooting the Smartphone, However if you want to Get warranty back you can follow our Guide on How to Get warranty back After rooting Smartphone. Apart from this there are no Disadvantages after you root Xiaomi Redmi 8a
So this was our guide to root Redmi 8a, we hope you were able to root your smartphone using this method also if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.