Download and Install CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000 .
Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy Note 1 to android N 7.0 Nougat ? And Want to Download CM14 Rom for Galaxy Note 1 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with The Cyanogenmod 14 rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 1 .
Samsung Galaxy Note 1 was launched in 2011 and being a old device Samsung Discontinued providing Software upgrades , So to update the device only way left is using a Nougat 7.0 custom rom for Samsung Galaxy Note . Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest android Version that comes with a New ui, New features . So today to update Galaxy Note we will use CM14 Rom .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Galaxy Note N7000 .
CM14 Also known as Cyanogenmod 14 is a custom rom based on Android N 7.0 , The best part about this custom rom is that it comes with all features of Nougat 7.0 . Below is the list of some features that Cm14 rom for Galaxy Note 1 comes with :-
- Android N 7.0 Based
- Theme Support .
- Android N Wallpapers
- Android N ringtones .
- New Ui
- Battery Saver
- Ram manager
- Custom Font
Related : CM14 Update List, Supported Devices .
As this is a Custom rom so there are some pre requirements before flashing the rom on your device Make sure you follow each and every requirements .
- This Custom rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N7000 and dont flash it on any other device .
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb of space available in your device .
- Minimum 70% of Battery is required .
- To flash the Cm14 you should have Twrp recovery or CWM recovery installed in your device .
Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Download CM14 For Samsung Galaxy Note .
- Download the update in Computer .
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 1 to Computer Using a Usb cable .
- Now Copy the downloaded rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now turn off your Smartphone .
- Now Boot in CWM / Twrp Recovery mode .
- To boot in Recovery mode you have to press Volume Down + Power button Simultaneously .
- Now the Smartphone will boot in Recovery Mode .
- Now you will see you Many Options like :-
- First of all you have to select Wipe .
- Now as soon as you choose Wipe You will see many Options .
- Choose Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now go back to the main screen
- Now Tap on backup and Make a backup of all files .
- Now Tap on Install .
- Now choose The CM14 for Galaxy Note you Downloaded Earlier .
- Now Just tap on Yes Update Now .
- As soon as you Tap on yes the recovery will start updating the Device .
- After sometime you will get confirmation notifications Saying ” Cm14 Zip file flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen and Tap on reboot .
- Thats all !! you have successfully Updated Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N 7000 to android N 7.0 Nougat .
So this was our guide on How to Update samsung Galaxy Note 1 N7000 to android N 7.0 Nougat , I hope the CM14 Rom For Samsung galaxy Note Helped you in updating .