How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat By Using Cyanogenmod 14 Rom .
Do you want to update Galaxy S4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat ? Want to Download CM14 For Samsung Galaxy s4 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Cyanogenmod 14 Rom for Galaxy S4 by which you will be able to Update galaxy S4 to Nougat 7.0 N .
Samsung Galaxy s4 was launched in 2013 and being a old device Samsung discontinued official development for the device , But the users who are using S4 and want to upgrade it to the latest android n 7.0 nougat can Use Custom rom for upgrading . The rom we are going to use is Cyanogenmod 14 that is based on android N 7.0 nougat .
CM14 for Samsung galaxy S4 is based on Android N 7.0 Nougat and it comes with all features of android n 7.0 . Cyanogenmod is one of the best custom for S4 and it comes with many new features like the battery saving profile which can make your smartphone last long for many hours , Some of the main features are mentioned below :-
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat
- Battery Saver Tweaks
- Theme Support .
- New Android N 7.0 Wallpapers .
- Nougat 7.0 ringtones
- New Ui
- Pre Rooted
- Gravity Box
As this is a custom rom so there are some pre requirements you need to follow before flashing the custom rom . Make sure you read all of them and Follow each and every Step Carefully :-
- This custom rom is For Samsung Galaxy S4 only and dont flash it on any other smartphone .
- You have should have minimum 70% battery in your S4 .
- To flash the update you need TWRP / CWM recovery installed in your S4 .
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Download CM14 Nougat For Galaxy S4 .
- Now connect your smartphone To Pc and transfer the Downloaded custom rom .
- Make sure you paste the custom rom in the root of sd card and not in any folder .
- Now Turn off your Galaxy S4 .
- After turn off Boot the smartphone in Recovery mode .
- Now after booting in recovery mode you will see following options :-
- First of all select Wipe .
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Tap on backup and make a backup of all important files .
- Now tap on install .
- Now the recovery will ask to Select the file .
- Now select the Downloaded rom .
- Now tap On Yes Flash the update .
- After Sometime you will get ” Successfully Updated ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main menu and Tap on Reboot now .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all you have successfully updated your Galaxy S4 to Android N 7.0 Nougat by using CM14 custom rom .
Screenshots of CM14 for Galaxy S4 :-
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy S4 to android N 7.0 Nougat , i hope CM14 Rom for Galaxy S4 helped you in upgrading .