Download And Install CM14 rom Nougat 7.0 update in Moto X .
Do you want to update Moto x to android 7.0 Nougat ? And want to download CM14 for Moto X ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to update Moto X in Android N 7.0 nougat .
Moto X was launched in 2013 with android jellybean 4.1 out of the box , Company also pushed out Android 5.1 lollipop update for the device but after that no further updates were pushed . So today we are here with the android N 7.0 nougat update for Moto X 2014 . Nougat 7.0 N is the latest android version that comes with many major upgrades over Marshmallow like security improvements , New design . As there is no official Nougat 7.0 update for Moto x so we will use Cm14 rom for Moto X to update .
CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X .
As we already mentioned earlier that to update Moto x we will use cm14 custom rom , CM14 is a custom rom that is based on android n 7.0 nougat . The rom comes with many new features like gravity box support , All features of android N 7.0 nougat . Below is the list of All Features of Cm14 rom for Moto x :-
- Based On Android N 7.0 nougat .
- Cyanognemod 14
- Gravity Box support
- Battery tweaks for longer battery life .
- Batter multi tasking .
- Multi window support .
- Ram management .
- Themes Support
- Nougat 7.0 Wallpaper
- Pre Rooted .
Related : Name of Devices Updating To CM14 Rom .
Before flashing the custom rom there are some points and pre requirements you have to follow :-
- This CM14 rom is only for Moto X ( 2014 ) And dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Make sure there is 4 gb of free space .
- Minimum 50% battery is required to flash the rom .
- CWM or TWRP recovery should be installed on your device .
How to Update Moto X to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Moto X . ( SeannyM )
- Download the Nougat 7.0 update for Moto X in computer .
- Now after downloading connect your smartphone to pc using usb cable .
- Now copy the Cm14 for Moto X and paste it in the root of Sdcard .
- Now Disconnect smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off smartphone .
- After turning off Press Volume up + Power button .
- This will boot your smartphone in Recovery mode .
- After the smartphone Boots in recovery mode
- You will see many options like below :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Now Choose Wipe cache .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose tap on Backup .
- Now this will backup all your important files .
- Now tap on Install and choose CM14 You downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- After 5 minutes you will get a notification saying ” Moto x updated successfully ” .
- Now go back and tap on reboot .
- The first reboot will take around 3 minutes However its normal .
So this was our guide on How to Update Moto X to android N 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked CM14 rom for Moto X .