Update Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Android N 7.0 Nougat CM14 rom Armani .
Do you want to Update Xiaomi redmi 1s to android n 7.0 Nougat ? Want to Download and install CM14 for Redmi 1s Armani ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Upgrade redmi 1s in Nougat 7.0 using CM14 for Redmi 1s [ Armani ] .
Xiaomi redmi 1s was the very first handset from Xiaomi in the Indian market , The smartphone was launched at very affordable price tag with a good packed hardware and this was the reason which made Xiaomi popular in india . As the smartphone comes with Snapdragon processor so it always gets latest android upgrade by Cyanogenmod or any other Custom rom . Coming to the official android nougat 7.0 Upgrade for Xiaomi redmi 1s so upto know there are no words from Xiaomi . officially the redmi 1s runs on Miui 8 based on Android Lollipop so we cant expect Official nougat 7.0 update for Redmi 1s Nearly .
Android N 7.0 Nougat is the latest android version . N 7.0 nougat comes with many new features and upgrades like Multi window support , System ui tuner, Battery saver and much more . So today we will use CM14 for Redmi 1s to update in Android n 7.0 Nougat .
Download CM14 Nougat rom for Redmi 1s .
As Mentioned earlier that as of now there is Official nougat 7.0 update for Xaiomi redmi 1s . So we will use Nougat 7.0 custom rom for redmi 1s named as Cm14 . CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 is a custom rom which is based on Android 7.0 N . The custom rom comes with many new features and some of them are listed below :-
- Android 7.0 N Nougat Based .
- Different Themes Support .
- Supports Custom font .
- Pre rooted .
- Gravity box supported .
- No Lag
- No Hang
- Multitasking Manager .
There are some Points and Pre requirements you need to follow before Installing CM14 on Redmi 1s :-
- This cm14 is only for Redmi 1s Armani , Dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There should be minimum 70% battery in your smartphone to flash the update .
- As this is a custom rom so it may contain bugs .
- Twrp or CWM recovery should be installed on Device to flash the update .
- Minimum 2Gb of space is required to flash the Update .
How to Update Redmi 1s to Android 7.0 N .
- First of all Download CM14 for Redmi 1s Armani . ( Guneet Atwal )
- Download the Rom in Your Computer or Laptop .
- Now connect your Redmi 1s to Computer using a USB cable .
- Now Copy the Cm14 for redmi 1s and paste it in the root of Sd card .
- Now remove the usb cable from port .
- Now rename the Rom to Update.zip
- Now you have to boot your Redmi 1s in recovery mode .
- To do that first of all turn off your mobile By pressing power button and Tap on Power off .
- Now Press Volume Up + power button simultaneously , Keep pressing until the smartphone boots in Recovery mode .
- Now after a while your smartphone will boot in recovery mode :-
- Now Choose the following option one by one .
- Wipe Data factory reset .
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now press the back key .
- Now tap on Backup ,
- Now Backup all the important files .
- Now Again press the back key and Tap on Install .
- Now Choose the Update.Zip file .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- Now The recovery will start flashing the Update .
- After some time you will see ” CM14 flashed successfully ” Notification .
- Now Tap on reboot .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all !! you have successfully flashed cm14 for Redmi 1s Armani .
Screenshots Of CM14 on redmi 1s :-
So this was our Guide on How to Update Xiaomi redmi 1s to android N 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked CM14 for redmi 1s .
4 thoughts on “[CM14] How to Update Redmi 1s to Nougat 7.0 N Cyanogenmod 14 ROM .”
Bro, not install GAPPS?
Yes you can install GAPPS .
1) Are there any bugs in this ? 2) Does the reliance JIO sim work ? 3) Can you please share the link for GAPPS ? thanks
is it suitable for redmi note 4?