How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Do you want to Update Samsung galaxy Ace 3 to android n 7.0 nougat ? And want to Download CM14 for galaxy ace 3 ? if yes then you are at right Place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Upgrade Galaxy Ace 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Samsung galaxy ace 3 is a mid range device which comes with moderate processor . Ace 3 comes with a Dual core processor and 1gb of ram . The smartphone was launched in 2013 and since then the smartphone is running on Android 4.2 jellybean . As the smartphone comes with a Average processor so there will be no Samsung galaxy Ace 3 official nougat update . But still we can use CM14 for galaxy ace 3 . Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android version . It comes with features like Multi window support, Battery management, System Ui tuner and much more . So in this guide we will Install android 7.0 nougat in Samsung galaxy Ace 3 .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Galaxy Ace 3 .
As mentioned earlier that there is no Official android 7.0 nougat update for Samsung galaxy Ace 3 , So we will use Cm14 for galaxy ace 3 which is a nougat 7.0 based custom rom . CM14 also known as Cyanogenmod 14 is one of the best custom rom . The rom comes with many features and almost all features of Nougat 7.0 . Some of the main features of Cm14 for Ace 3 are :-
- The rom is based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Supports Different theme .
- Android 7.0 Ringtones .
- Android Nougat wallpaper .
- The rom is pre rooted
- Comes with Gravity box support .
- Custom font support .
- Battery management for longer battery life .
- No Lag
- No hang
- Multitasking manager
- Next camera with manual mode .
Whats working in the rom ?
Before flashing the rom on the device below are some pre requisites , Make sure you follow all of them :-
- This is a custom rom so make sure you follow all the steps correctly while flashing .
- This custom rom is only for Samsung galaxy Ace 3 , Dont try to flash it on any other device . It may brick your device .
- There should be minimum of 4Gb Space in internal memory to flash the rom .
- Minimum 60% battery is required to flash the custom rom .
- This custom rom may contain some bugs . Make sure you flash the latest build .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the custom rom .
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to Android 7.0 N Nougat .
- First of all Connect your Pc or laptop to a high Speed interent connection to Download CM14 for Galaxy Ace 3 .
- Now Download Cm14 for Samsung galaxy Ace 3 . ( Kotzir )
- Now connect your Ace 3 to Computer using a usb cable .
- Now copy the CM14 and paste in the root of SD card or Internal Memory .
- Now disconnect your smartphone from pc .
- Now rename the cm14 to Update.zip .
- Now you have to boot Galaxy ace 3 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode first of all turn off the smartphone .
- Now remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now again insert the battery .
- Now press Volume up + Power + Home button .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- After the device boots in recovery mode you will see many options .
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Now Wipe data / factory reset .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition .
- Now press the back key .
- Now tap on Backup .
- Backup All important files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the CM14 for Galaxy Ace 3 you downloaded earlier .
- Now Just tap on yes and confirm the flashing procedure .
- The recovery will start flashing custom rom .
- After 5 minutes you will get a notification saying ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now press the back key and tap on reboot system .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats all You have successfully Updated your Galaxy Ace 3 to android 7.0 Nougat .
Screenshots of Cm14 for Galaxy Ace 3 :-
So this was our Guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 to android 7.0 Nougat , I hope Cm14 for galaxy ace 3 helped you in upgrading .