Display Contact Photo as Call Background on Samsung Phones: If you own a Samsung phone, you may have noticed that your contact photos don’t show up when you receive calls from them. This can be frustrating, especially if you have a lot of contacts with different photos. Fortunately, there is a way to display contact photos as call backgrounds on Samsung phones. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it.
How to display a contact photo as a call background on Samsung Galaxy phones
If you want to display a photo of the person you’re talking to as your background during a phone call on your Samsung Galaxy phone, here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap on the contact whose photo you want to use as the background.
3. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on Set as Call Background.
5. The next time you make or receive a call from that contact, their photo will be displayed as the background.
So how do you set a contact photo as the background for calls on your Samsung Galaxy? It’s actually quite simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app on your Samsung Galaxy.
2. Tap on the Contacts tab.
3. Select the contact whose photo you want to use as the background for calls.
4. Tap on the Edit button (the pencil icon).
5. Scroll down and tap on the Call Background option.
6. Select the photo that you want to use as the background for calls from your Gallery or Camera roll.
7. Tap on Save at the top of the screen when you’re done making changes.
That’s all there is to it! Now whenever you make or receive a call from that contact, their photo will be displayed as the call background instead of plain old black. Give it a try and see how you like it!
Above Method Not working?
No Issues, you can follow the simple steps given below and We are 100% sure that you will be able to Display your Contact photos as Call backgrounds on Samsung Phones.
Editors Choice ✅
- First of all Download Quick Shortcut maker app from Playstore.
- Now Open the app And Click on Calls.
- Now click on Call labs
- Now Enable the ” Contact Photo Background” option.
- Now restart your device to see if changes are enabled or not.
The benefits of doing this
When you make or receive a phone call on your Samsung Galaxy, the background will be black by default. But did you know that you can display a photo as the call background instead?
There are a few benefits of doing this. First, it can help you to easily identify who is calling you if you have multiple contacts with the same name. Second, it can add a personal touch to your calls and make them more fun and interesting. And third, it can help you to keep track of which contact photos belong to which contacts.
How to change your contact photo
If you have a Samsung phone, you can set your contact photo as your background when you’re on a call. This can be a nice way to personalize your phone, and it can also help you remember who you’re talking to if you have a lot of contacts. To change your contact photo, follow these steps:
1. Open the Contacts app on your Samsung phone.
2. Find the contact whose photo you want to use as your background.
3. Tap on the contact’s name to open their details page.
4. Tap on the “Edit” button next to their name.
5. Scroll down to the “Photo” section and tap on the “Change Photo” button.
6. Choose the new photo that you want to use from your gallery or camera roll.
7. Tap on the “Done” button when you’re finished.
How to select a photo for your background
If you want to display a photo as your call background on Samsung phones, there are a few things to consider. The resolution of the photo is important, as is the size. You’ll also want to make sure that the photo is high quality and not blurry.
When selecting a photo for your call background, it’s important to keep in mind the image resolution. The higher the resolution, the better the quality of the image will be. However, make sure that the image isn’t too large or it could take up too much space on your phone’s memory.
It’s also important to select a high-quality photo. A blurry or low-quality image will make your call background look bad. If you’re not sure about the quality of a photo, ask a friend or family member for their opinion before using it as your call background.
Related: Download Samsung USB Drivers.
It’s official, the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ allows you to display a contact photo as your call background. If you have any questions or need help setting this up, please let us know in the comments below and we’ll be happy to help. Thanks for reading!