Download Google Camera 8.0 For Redmi K20 Pro: Xiaomi’s Redmi series has remained as the basement of Xiaomi. The majority of the revenue that Xiaomi generates comes from the Redmi series of devices. Redmi devices are world-famous, not just for their prices, for also for the features they bring to the table. Xiaomi is the one company that always starts a different trend (mostly in terms of pricing) in the smartphone market. With the Note lineup, they have remained a strong pillar and with the launch of Poco F1, they have started the budget flagships trend which later was followed by many brands.
The concept behind the Redmi K20 Pro is more or less the same as the Poco F1. I mean, it is all about bringing together the best of what they can offer with flagship specs at not so flagship prices. As for the K20 series, they have launched two devices. While the K20 is not the powerhouse for the price, K20 Pro was one of the highly sold smartphones back in 2019. Unlike every time, Redmi did not compromise in terms of looks here.
I mean, design-wise the device looks fresh with unique back glass that makes everyone go “Damn! That Back”… Although not everyone is a fan of the back glass design, well, that is not what this device is about. Excellent display, glass-sandwich design, triple rear cameras, good battery, and top of the line performance, and there is a lot more here.
Are you a Redmi K20 Pro user, and do you want to Download Google Camera 8.0 For Redmi K20 Pro? Well, this guide is tailor-made for you. In this post, we shall discuss everything about the Google Camera 8.0 and guide you through How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on Redmi K20 Pro too. But before we begin with Download Google Camera 8.0 For Redmi K20 Pro, let us quickly discuss the specifications of Redmi K20 Pro, shall we?
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
Redmi K20 Pro is launched in the month of June 2019. The device features a 6.38-inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at a solid 85.9%, thanks to the motorized pop-up selfie camera unit. The pixel density here is 403 PPI and the devices boast a 60 Hz display refresh rate.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Adreno 640 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 855 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 64 or 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with f/1.75 aperture with 25mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 13 MP F/2.4 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 13mm focal length and 1um pixel size. The tertiary is an 8 MP telephoto camera with F/2.4 aperture.
The device runs Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 12 skin. MIUI 12 is a feature-rich skin with a plethora of features and is a UI that has good after-sale update support. The fingerprint sensor is display-mounted and the device comes with a 4000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 4G support out of the box.
Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for Redmi K20 Pro the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro as the Camera2 API is enabled on the Redmi K20 Pro by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on Redmi K20 Pro
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on Redmi K20 Pro is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on Redmi K20 Pro, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it, and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the Redmi K20 Pro and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Pro. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for Redmi K20 Proo, do consider sharing this with your friends who own Redmi K20 Pro. Until next time, stay techy!