Enable VoLTE on OnePlus 10 Pro :Voice over LTE or VoLTE is a feature that allows you to make voice calls over the LTE network. This means that you can finally say goodbye to those patchy and dropped calls on your OnePlus 10 Pro. While this feature is available on most flagship devices, it’s still not available on all devices. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to enable VoLTE on your OnePlus 10 Pro so that you can finally enjoy clear and consistent voice quality on your calls.
What is VoLTE?
VoLTE stands for Voice over LTE and is the latest generation of call technology for mobile phones. It offers superior call quality and clarity compared to older technologies like 3G and 2G. VoLTE also allows you to make calls and use data services at the same time, so you can stay connected even while streaming music or video.
OnePlus 10 Pro is one of the few phones that support VoLTE out of the box. To enable VoLTE on your OnePlus 10 Pro, simply go to Settings > Cellular > Enable VoLTE.
What are the benefits of VoLTE?
VoLTE, or Voice over LTE, is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using your LTE data connection. This means that you can stay connected to the internet while you’re on a call, and it also offers better call quality than traditional voice calls.
There are a few benefits of VoLTE that make it worth enabling on your OnePlus 10 Pro:
-You can use your data while on a call: With VoLTE, you can browse the web or use other data-intensive apps while you’re on a call. This wasn’t possible with traditional voice calls, which would drop your data connection when you made a call.
-Better call quality: VoLTE offers better call quality than traditional voice calls. This is because VoLTE uses high-quality audio codecs, like Opus and AAC, which offer better sound quality than the older codecs used for voice calls.
-Lower battery usage: Because VoLTE uses your LTE connection for calling, it doesn’t need to use as much power as traditional voice calls. This means that you can save battery life by using VoLTE on your OnePlus 10 Pro.
How to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 10 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro is a great phone with many features. One of these features is VoLTE, or Voice over LTE. This allows you to make calls using your LTE data connection instead of your traditional voice minutes. This can save you money if you have an unlimited data plan, and it can also be more convenient since you can make calls without using your minutes.
To enable VoLTE on OnePlus 10 Pro, open the Phone app and tap on the 3-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Tap on Settings > Calls > toggle on VoLTE call. You should now see the VoLTE icon in the status bar when you’re connected to an LTE network. If you don’t see the icon, try restarting your phone.
That’s all you need to do to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 10 Pro. Now you can make calls over LTE and enjoy better call quality and reliability.
Above Method Not working?
No Issues, you can follow the simple steps given below and We are 100% sure that you will be able to hide login items:
Editors Choice ✅
- First of all Root your Oneplus 10 Pro.
- Now Download and Install Android SDK on your Desktop.
- Now enable USB debugging on your Oneplus 10 pro and connect your android Phone to pc using USB cable!
- Now Go to the platform tools and open CMD windows and hit enter.
- Doing this will launch Command Window, Now just Execute the Command given below:
- Doing this will open Shell environment on your PC Windows.
- There are Chances that you might get a Prompt or warning, Just ignore that and press ok or allow!
- Now again give the following command.
- Now After giving the command you will get the Magisk superuser prompt on your Oneplus 10 Pro.
- Ignore everything and tap on Allow or grant !
- Now in last Give the Below given the command to Enable Volte on Oneplus 10 Pro !
setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb
- Now Download and Install Qualcomm Drivers on your PC.
- Now Download the QPST toll and Launch it as Administrator.
- Now Open the PDC app present in QPST Tool.
- Now Search for Oversea-Commercial_DS and Make sure both Sub0 and Sub1 are turned off/inactive.
- Now Open Commercial-DT-VOLTE and Do the same for Sub0 and Sub1.
- As soon as you Complete all the steps given above, you will see that the VOLTE option is now present in your Phone.
- Open The Tool and Make Sure every Option Is ticked On Including the Volte Option as Well.
How to use VoLTE on OnePlus 10 Pro
To use VoLTE on your OnePlus 10 Pro, first make sure that you have a VoLTE-enabled SIM card from your carrier. Next, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced and toggle on Enhanced 4G LTE Mode. Once this is enabled, you should see the VoLTE icon in the status bar. If you do not see the VoLTE icon, please contact your carrier to make sure that they have enabled VoLTE on their network.
If you’re looking for better call quality on your OnePlus 10 Pro, you’ll want to enable VoLTE. This feature allows you to make calls over a LTE network, which offers significantly higher call quality than a traditional 3G or 4G connection. In this article, we’ve shown you how to enable VoLTE on your OnePlus 10 Pro. Give it a try and see if it makes a difference for you.