Galaxy Z Fold 4/3 Battery Drain On One UI 5.1: Are you experiencing battery drain issues on your Galaxy Z Fold 4/3 after upgrading to One UI 5.1? You’re not alone – many users have reported similar problems since the latest software upgrade. But we have some effective fixes that will help you overcome this issue and take full advantage of all your foldable device’s amazing features without worrying about draining its battery life. In this blog post, we’ll examine why this problem occurs and provide solutions for permanent resolution – so buckle up and let’s dive in!
One UI 5.1 Battery Drain Problem
If you’re noticing increased battery drain on your Galaxy Z Fold since updating to One UI 5.1, you’re not alone. Several users have reported the issue on Samsung’s official forums, and it seems to be affecting a wide range of devices, from the Galaxy S20 to the Note 20 Ultra.
According to multiple reports, the One UI 5.1 update has caused serious battery drain problems for several Samsung Galaxy phone owners. Some users have experienced significant decrease in power since installing the upgrade, while others attribute it solely to issues with Samsung Keyboard app usage.
In response to this problem, some temporary solutions have been suggested such as activating dark mode or clearing cache from apps before rebooting the device. It should be noted that these are only temporary measures and a permanent patch from Samsung is still necessary.
Battery drain issues have been observed not only with Samsung Galaxy S21 and S22 series devices, but also the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Fold 3. This issue appears to be caused by various optimizations made during the update process.
Samsung’s customer support team has encouraged affected users to reach out in bulk in order to put pressure on Samsung to resolve the problem quickly.
Finally, if you are experiencing battery drain problems after upgrading to One UI 5.1, it is advised to try the temporary solutions listed above and contact Samsung’s customer support team with your report of the issue.
Fix Galaxy Z Fold 4/3 Battery Drain on One UI 5.1
- Perform a Soft Reset of your Device.
- Turn on Adaptive Battery Charging.
- Disable All un Necessary Apps.
- Close all Background Process.
There are a few potential solutions to fix the battery drain issue on Galaxy Z Fold 4/3 after updating to One UI 5.1. One solution is to perform a soft reset by turning off the device and then turning it back on again.
Another solution is to turn on Adaptive Battery by going to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings > Adaptive battery, and then toggling it on.
It may also be helpful to check the battery usage to see what is draining the battery and disable any unnecessary apps or processes.
If none of the above solutions work, it may be best to wait for a patch or update from Samsung to address the issue. Additionally, contacting Samsung support may also be helpful for further assistance.
Additional Tips to Prolong Battery Life
1. Enable Power Saving Mode: One UI offers several ways to conserve battery life, one of the most effective being Power Saving Mode. Enabling this mode limits background activity and notifications in order to extend your battery’s longevity. To enable it, go to Settings > Battery > More battery settings > Power Saving Mode and follow instructions thereon.
2. Limit Background Activity: Another way to help conserve battery life on your Galaxy Z Fold is by restricting background activity. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Background restriction and selecting which applications you would like to restrict.
3. Check for System Updates: Keeping your software up to date is always beneficial, but it’s especially essential when trying to extend battery life. System updates typically contain bug fixes and performance improvements which can help boost efficiency when using the phone. To check for updates, go to Settings > About phone > Software update and tap Download and install if an update is available.
4. Enable Adaptive Battery: One UI offers the feature called Adaptive Battery, which utilizes machine learning to optimize battery usage based on individual usage patterns. To enable Adaptive Battery, go to Settings > Battery > More battery settings and toggle the switch next to Adaptive Battery on.
We hope the above steps have enabled you to more effectively manage your Galaxy Z Fold 4/3 battery drain on One UI 5.1. If not, don’t hesitate to reach out to Samsung’s support team for further guidance and advice if needed. By taking these simple precautions and following best practices when using your device, as well as making sure it runs the latest software version, you can guarantee optimal performance from minimal power wastage.