WeChat not working on OnePlus 10T with T-Mobile: WeChat is a popular messaging app in China, but it doesn’t work on all devices. If you’re having trouble using WeChat on your OnePlus 10T with T-Mobile, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem. First, make sure that you have the latest version of WeChat installed on your phone. If you’re not sure how to update the app, you can check the App Store or Google Play Store for instructions. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. If that still doesn’t fix the problem, you may need to follow the steps given below.
WeChat not working on OnePlus 10T with T-Mobile
If you’re using a OnePlus 10T on the T-Mobile network, you may have noticed that WeChat isn’t working correctly. This is because T-Mobile’s network uses VoLTE (Voice over LTE) for voice calls, and WeChat doesn’t support this calling method.
There are a few ways to fix this issue. One is to disable VoLTE on your OnePlus 10T. This can be done in the Settings menu, under Connections > Mobile networks > Advanced. Once VoLTE is disabled, WeChat will work as normal.
Another option is to use a different messaging app that does support VoLTE calling on T-Mobile’s network. WhatsApp and Skype are two popular options that will work without any problems.
Why is WeChat not working on my OnePlus 10T?
If you’re having trouble getting WeChat to work on your OnePlus 10T, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have the latest version of WeChat installed. If you don’t, try updating it and see if that fixes the problem.
If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Sometimes, a simple restart is all it takes to fix an issue like this.
If neither of those solutions works, you may need to reach out to customer support for help. WeChat has a pretty good customer support team, so they should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get it fixed.
How to fix the WeChat not working issue on my OnePlus 10T
If you’re using a OnePlus 10T with T-Mobile and having trouble getting WeChat to work, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that your phone is connected to the internet. WeChat requires an internet connection to work properly.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your phone. Sometimes this can fix minor software glitches that can cause WeChat to stop working.
If neither of those solutions work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall WeChat on your phone. Be sure to back up any important data before uninstalling the app.
Once you’ve uninstalled WeChat, you can download it again from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Other possible solutions to fix WeChat not working on OnePlus 10T
Other possible solutions to fix WeChat not working on OnePlus 10T:
1. Check for any updates for WeChat and OnePlus 10T.
2. Restart your phone and try opening WeChat again.
3. Clear the cache and data for WeChat. This will delete all your current chats, so make sure to backup your chat history first.
4. Uninstall and reinstall WeChat.
5. Check if you have any other updates for your phone’s software or apps that may be conflicting with WeChat.
6. Try using a different network connection, such as switching from mobile data to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
Update Your Oneplus 10 to the new Android Version
- It might also happen sometimes that the android version you are using might be old and New version of App Doesnt support it any more.
- You can Simply Update your Phone to Android 13 by going to settings > About > Check for software updates.
- Update your device if there is an update available for your smartphone.
- Alternatively, you can also download and install the files given below, Just make sure that you choose the correct version of the ROM package.
OnePlus 10T (IN) OnePlus 10T (EU)
If you’re having trouble getting WeChat to work on your OnePlus 10T with T-Mobile, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have the latest version of WeChat installed. If that doesn’t help, try restarting your phone. If neither of those things works, you may need to contact T-Mobile customer service for assistance.