Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T: OnePlus 7 Pro is a great phone and there is no arguing there. The OnePlus 7T Pro which succeeded the OnePlus 7 Pro is not considered a big deal and there are two reasons for that. For starters, there are not a lot of changes here from OnePlus 7 Pro to 7T Pro and secondly, the 7T Pro was launched alongside the OnePlus 7T which has remained one of the most sold and most popular OnePlus phone ever. The reasons here are many.
OnePlus 7T brings in a lot of improvements to the OnePlus 7. It comes with a much narrower and 90 Hz display refresh rate. A modular and different rear camera alignment and premium ice frost back. Despite losing on wireless charging, and a few other minor things, the device is perfect for the most part. OnePlus 7T comes with excellent cameras which are let-down by software processing. Now, that is where the Google Camera comes into play. Google Camera, for those who do not know, is the camera app that is ported to various devices from the Google Pixel devices.
Google Camera 8.0 is the recently cultured version of GCam that was presented with Google Pixel 5. A lot of developers did now release their versions of Google Camera and the OnePlus 7T also had received Google Camera 8.0 port. In this guide, let us discuss how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7T and snap some astonishing images. But, before we get started with Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T, let us discuss a bit around the specifications of the device, shall we?
OnePlus 7T Specifications
OnePlus 7T is launched in the month of September 2019. The device features a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080x 3120 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at a solid 86.53%, thanks to the waterdrop-notch display camera unit. The pixel density here is 402 PPI and the devices boast a 90 Hz display refresh rate.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus. Adreno 640 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 855 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with an f/1.6 aperture with a 25mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 16 MP F/2.2 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 13 mm focal length and 1um pixel size. The tertiary is a 12 MP telephoto sensor. The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Oxygen OS 11. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 4G support out of the box.
Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on your fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for OnePlus 7T the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for OnePlus 7T also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T as the Camera2 API is enabled on the OnePlus 7T by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the OnePlus 7T and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 7T once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T, do consider sharing this with your friends who own the OnePlus 7T. Until next time, stay techy!