Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8: OnePlus has started releasing two phones at the same time with its OnePlus 7 series. But last year’s OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro as miles away from each other from design, looks, and overall flagship point of view. But this year’s OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro does share similar design, looks, and everything except a camera and an overall footprint. OnePlus 8 makes a strong case for itself with segment-leading display and design.
Considering that this is an OnePlus phone, there is no need to worry about the performance and gaming. While everything here sounds pretty decent, at least on paper, the device, just like most of its predecessors fails to impress when it comes to camera performance. Now, that is where the Google Camera comes into play. Google Camera, for those who do not know, is the camera app that is ported to various devices from the Google Pixel devices.
Google Camera 8.0 is the recently cultured version of GCam that was presented with Google Pixel 5. A lot of developers did now release their versions of Google Camera and the OnePlus 8 also had received Google Camera 8.0 port. In this guide, let us discuss how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 8 and snap some astonishing images. But, before we get started with Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8, let us discuss a bit around the specifications of the device, shall we?
OnePlus 8 Specifications
OnePlus 8 is launched in the month of June 2020. The device features a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at a solid 88.69%, thanks to the punch-hole display camera unit. The pixel density here is 402 PPI and the devices boast a 90 Hz display refresh rate.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Adreno 650 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 865 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a Quad-rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with f/1.75 aperture with 25mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 16 MP F/2.2 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 13mmfocal length and 1um pixel size. The tertiary is a 2 MP micro camera and the fourth is a 5 MP sensor.
The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Oxygen OS 11. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 5G support out of the box. OnePlus 8 is made available in three color variants including the Glacial Green, Onyx Black, Ultramarine Blue. With the specifications out of the way, let us now discuss how to Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8, shall we?
Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8 Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8 comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8 also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8 also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for OnePlus 8 the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8 Pro as the Camera2 API is enabled on the OnePlus 8 Pro by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8 Pro is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8 is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8 from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8 there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it, and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the OnePlus 8 and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 8. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 8 once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8, do consider sharing this with your friends who own OnePlus 8. Until next time, stay techy!