Update Any Android Phone to Android 9.0 P
So do you want to Install Android 9.0 P in any Android Device? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial to Installing Android 9.0 P in any Android Device. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to the Latest Android 9.0 P Update.
Android P is the latest version of Android right now. After the success of Android Oreo in the market, Google has finally launched Android 9.0 P. This is the latest version of Android which can be installed on your Android device via an update file. The latest Android update features its users with a lot of new things when compared to older versions of Android.
The new Android P 9.0 update brings great improvements to the current Oreo versions. So updating to this latest Android version makes a lot of sense. Therefore today we are with the full guide on how to Install Android 9.0 P in any Android Device. But before diving deeper into the installation procedure of the Android 9 update, we would like you to first go through the major features of this update. This is to make sure that you get familiar with the brand new Android P 9.0 update.
What’s New in Android 9.0 Update?
Android P 9.0 is currently the latest version of Android by Google. While we do not have any official name for this version yet, we are sure that it will start with P. In this new update you can see many changes done to the notification panel area. When compared to Android Oreo, the notification area is much clearer this time. Not only we have a blue and white theme, but the icons are blue too.
Talking about the quick settings, we have one long list of quick settings in Android 9.0 P. Meanwhile in Android Oreo we used to have multiple pages for the quick settings. Apart from the changes in the notification area, we are also seeing in the home screen of Android 9.0 P. The newer version of Android simply has a much better design when it comes to the home screen. Not only it looks much better, but it also has a better functionality.
- List of Android Devices Getting Android 9.0 P Update
- Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow to Android 9.0 P
- Update Android 8.0 oreo to Android 9.0 P
- Update Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 9.0 P
The latest Android 9.0 P update also has some under the hood changes apart from its UI. Because of this, you will be seeing improvements in the performance of your device in the latest update. Your device will perform much faster in your apps and games because of the new changes. Not only that but this update is going to provide you a longer battery life due to better optimizations. Finally, the Android 9.0 P update will also feature changes in the camera of your phone. This will result in better photos videos that you will take on your Android 9.0 P device.
Guide to Install Android 9.0 P Update in any Android Device
Our tutorial is going to help you in successfully update to the latest Android 9.0 P update. To help you in updating your device, we have included every required thing in this tutorial. You will find all the files required for this update along with their download link. Not only that but we have also included the prerequisites section in this tutorial. This section contains some very important things without which this update won’t install on your Android Device. At the end of the guide, you will also see the step by step guide on how to install the Android 9.0 update on your Android device.
Prerequisites for Installing the Latest Android 9.0 P Update
- Make sure that your Android device has at least 65% of battery in it before starting the update. Otherwise, your device might crash due to lack of battery during the installation of the update.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device to successfully install this update. To do so head to the settings app on your Android device. Here head to about phone and tap 8 times on build number which will enable developer options on your Android Device. Right after this open developer options and turn on USB Debugging for your Android Device.
- Your device must have a custom Recovery installed in it. TWRP will be preferred for this tutorial as our steps are based on that. If you wish to install TWRP on your Android device, then you can do so by checking out guides for that on our website.
Steps to Update Any Android Phone to Latest Android 9.0 P
- First of all, turn off your Android device and boot it into recovery mode. This is required as we will be installing the update file via the recovery mode of your Android device.
- After that head to the backup section and make a backup of your current system. This backup will be highly useful if anything goes wrong.
- Now go to wipe and perform a quick factory reset. Doing this will remove the current Android files making space for the Android 9.0 P update.
- Finally head to the Install section in TWRP. Here you have to locate the update file that we have downloaded earlier. After locating it simply tap on it and slide the slider to begin the installation. Doing so will install the latest Android 9.0 P update on your Android device in a few minutes.
- Once the update is successfully installed on your Android device you have to tap on wipe cache/dalvik and slide the slider. After that tap on reboot system which will take you to the newly installed Android on your device. Since this is the first boot after the installation of the update, it will take some time to turn on, so be patient.
We hope that you have now successfully Installed the Latest Android P 9.0 on your Android Device. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of this Android 9.0 update when compared to the older versions of Android down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!