How to Install TWRP/CWM recovery on Redmi 4
So do you want to Install TWRP recovery in Redmi 4 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 4 . Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the latest device from Mi and it is basically a successor of Redmi 4A.
The smartphone comes with android marshmallow Miui 8 out of the box, But there are some users who want to Update redmi 4 to android Nougat So for them today we are here with the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery in Redmi 4.
So you guys might be already knowing what is TWRP recovery and for those who dont Know TWRP recovery is basically a Custom recovery which helps you to root and install custom roms on your device without using PC. So without wasting much time lets start the guide .
How to Flash TWRP recovery on Redmi 4
So before you start the installation below are some points you have to keep in mind before starting the Guide .
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4
- This guide is only for redmi 4
- Make Sure Your device has active Internet connection
- Make sure you Are Using Latest MIUI 8
- Internet Connection is required to Download the Recovery package
Advantages after you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4
- After you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 you will be able to Root your device without using PC
- You Can install Custom rom on your redmi 4
Disadvantages after you install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4
- Your warranty will be voided after you Install Custom recovery on your Phone
Download TWRP recovery for Redmi 4 From Download TWRP
Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4
- First of all Make sure USB Debugging is turned on in your smartphone
- Now connect your Redmi 4 to Laptop Or PC using a usb cable
- Now Create a Folder named as Redmi 4 TWRP .
- Now Download ADB and Fastboot in that Folder.
- Now Go to Folder where you Have downloaded the ADB and Fastboot and Copy the Recovery.img
- Now Open CMD window.
- Now Give following Command :
adb reboot bootloader
- Now press enter .
- Now you Redmi 4 will Enter in bootloader mode
- Now again Give the following command :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now again Press enter.
- Now Again Give the following command:
fastboot boot recovery.img
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Miui 9 Officially
- How to root Redmi 4 Without Computer
- MIUI 9 ROM download, Supported devices and Release Date
Thats all !!!! this is How you Can install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 4. So as we already told you earlier that you can root your device after installing TWRP and not only this but there are many benefits of the TWRP recovery for Redmi 4.
So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 4 i hope you liked our Guide and if you have any Doubt you can comment down below in the comments section .