Port Jio Sim to Idea, Airtel/Vodafone/BSNL and Other networks
So do you want to port jio number to idea ? And want to Port jio sim to Airtel ? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Port Jio number to Other networks.
Jio is one of the biggest telecom network providers companies in india and the best thing about Jio is that it is one of the very first companies which made a world record of having more then 100 Million users in very short time. One of the primary reason why jio is so popular is the Free unlimited volte calling offer and Unlimited 4G internet offer, But as all of us know that Soon jio is going to end its free Internet offer So many users want to Port jio sim to other networks.
So in this guide we will show you how to Port Jio Sim to Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, BSNL and other networks.
How to Port Jio Mobile Number to Airtel/Idea/Bsnl/Vodafone
So after jio ending its free services many users are trying to port their number to other networks like Idea, Airtel and other networks . So before going to the guide we will suggest you to know what are the advantages and Disadvantages after you Port jio Sim to other mobile networks.
Advantages After you port Jio sim to other networks
- You will Get Good offers from Other network providers.
- As Jio is new so there is network coverage problem in some areas so you will get good Signals.
- After you port jio number to other network you will get 2G/3G coverage as well.
Disadvantages after you Port jio Sim to other Network
- Jio will Soon launch Jio 5G so the customers who port jio number to other network will miss Jio 5G offers.
- Jio is giving Free volte calling so users who port jio number to other network will not get free calling offer.
How to Port Jio Sim Number to Airtel
Airtel is the biggest mobile network company in india, the best thing about airtel is the wide network across india . So lets start the guide on How to Port jio Sim to Airtel.
How to Port Jio Sim number to Airtel :-
- To port Jio to Airtel you need to follow the below Steps.
- First of all Open messaging app.
- Now Tap on Create a new message.
- Now you have to type PORT with mobile Number for ex. If your Number is 1234 then type PORT 1234.
- Now Send it to 1900.
- Now you will receive a unique porting code.
- Now just go to any shop or official airtel store and get your number ported.
So this was how you can Port jio to Airtel.
How to Port Jio Sim Number to Idea
Idea is the second largest mobile network company of india and just like airtel idea also gives you good network signal coverage through out india . So lets start the guide on How to Port jio to idea:-
How to Port Jio Number to Idea
- To Port Jio to Idea you need to follow all the below given steps.
- So first of all Open the Message app in your Phone.
- Now tap on Create a New message.
- Now Type PORT in Capital letters along with your number.
- For Ex. PORT 1234
- Now Just send the Message to 1900.
- Now you will receive a Unique port code from Jio.
- Now go to any nearby idea store and submit the Port code along with required documents.
- Thats all !!! This was how you can Port jio number in Idea
How to Port Jio Sim Number to BSNL
We all know very well that BSNL is one of those India telecom companies which still give data and calling at very reasonable price, Just Like IDEA and Airtel BSNL also has a good network coverage in India and specially in Hilly areas . So lets start the Guide on How to Port Jio number to BSNL:-
How to Port Jio to BSNL
- To port Jio to BSNL you have to follow all the steps given below.
- So first of all Make sure that you have used jio sim for more then 3 months.
- Now Open the Message App and tap on Create a New message.
- Now Type PORT in Capital letters and Send it to 1900
- Now you will Get a Unique Port code
- Now go to any nearby BSNL office and Submit your documents with the Unique porting code.
- So thats all This is how you can Port jio sim to BSNL.
So Thats All !!! This was our guide on How to Port jio Sim number to Other networks, I hope this guide helped you and if you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.