Increase Battery Life in ios 12 running Apple iPhone
So do you want to Improve Battery Life on IOS 12 running devices? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to improve battery after updating iPhone to latest ios 12 on any Iphone. Apple recently rolled out IOS 12 for all supported devices and just like every year this os also brings some bugs.
IOS 12 comes with many new features and bugs and as well and as per feedback and reports by the users the new update brings the infamous battery bug which considerably reduces the battery backup time on some of the ios 12 iPhones. So in this guide we will tell you some of the tips which will help you to Increase battery backup time after updating to IOS 12.
IOS 12 is a major upgrade over old ios 11 in terms of performance, however if we talk about Looks and ui then users wont feel much difference while using the new Ios 12. Talking about the new features of IOS 12 so the new os comes with features like 3D touch shortcuts which allows users to use shortcuts on apps by just hard pressing the screen. Another main feature is the Siri shortcuts which allows users to operate their device by just giving command to Siri. So without wasting time let’s start the guide to Improve battery life after installing IOS 12 on their apple iphone.
Fix Battery Backup Time After Installing IOS 12
So in this guide we will tell you some ways with which you will be able to Get good battery backup on your iPhone after Updating to IOS 12.
Step 1: Improve battery life on IOS 12
If you are using IOS 12 beta then make sure you are using the latest version of IOS 12 Beta, To install The Latest ios 12 beta on your device follow the below Given Steps:
- First of all Make sure your device is connected to Internet
- Now Go to Settings> About Phone> Software Updates
- Now Tap On Check for updates option
- Now Install The latest version of IOS 12 beta on your device
- By Doing this you will solve the IOS 12 battery drain issue
Also Read: How to Make Android Look Like IOS 12
Step 2: Fix iPhone IOS 12 battery Drain Problem
In the New ios 12 apple has released a New feature which allows you to check the percentage of battery consumed by Apps. So in this step we will show you the way to Stop apps using battery automatically which will give you extra battery backup time on your apple iPhone:
- First of all Open Settings> Battery
- Now you will see 24 hour usage option, Just tap on that
- Now you will see a list of apps along with the amount of battery percentage they are consuming
- Now just choose the apps which you dont use and the best option to stop them using battery on their own is deleting them
- By doing this you will be able to increase battery backup time on your iPhone running on IOS 12.
Step 3: Solve IOS 12 Battery Draining Fast Problem
So most of us use many apps which use Location services and because of that all the apps keep tracking our location in the background, So in this step we will show you the Way to Disable Location services on IOS 12 to Solve battery Draining problem
- Go to Settings on your Device
- Now Open Privacy Settings > Location Services
- Now Un-check the option
- Now reboot your iPhone or Ipad
- Thats all!!! By doing you will solve the Bad battery life Issue on your iPhone
Step 4: Fix Bad battery Life problem on IOS 12
Just Like android there are many apps in ios as well which keep refreshing in the background, So in this step we will show you the way to Disable Background app Refresh:
- First of all Go to Settings > General > Background App refresh
- Now you will see many apps in the List
- Now Select the apps which you Dont use and Disable Background app refresh option on them
- Now Just reboot your Device.
- Thats all!!! By Disabling the Background app refresh option you will save a lot of battery life on your iPhone.
Step 5: Use Low Power mode
Every Device comes with Low power mode and usually we use Low power mode when there is Less amount of battery available in our smartphones, But most of us dont know that we can use Low power mode even if your smartphone is sufficiently charged. So in this Step we will show you the way to Activate Low power mode on IOS 12 to save battery life:
- First of all Go to settings> Battery
- Now As soon as you open the battery settings you will see Low power mode
- Just tap on the Toggle
- After enabling the Low power mode the battery icon on your iPhone will turn to yellow from White
Low power mode reduces the battery consumption by disabling all the background apps, Animations. However some users may also face problems while using apps.
So these were some of the steps with which you can Easily Fix the battery Draining problem in IOS 12, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below. Also if you know any other way to increase battery life do let us know.