Install Firmware on any Samsung Device Using Odin Flash tool
So do you want to know how to install firmware on samsung phone using odin flash tool ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Flash official firmware on any samsung phone using odin flash tool easily. This guide is basically for samsung devices and any samsung android user can flash update on their device using this method and not only this but it is also the easiest way.
It happens many time when we brick our device or we want to flash fresh firmware in our samsung device so in that case using Odin flash tool to install firmware comes very handy, So in this guide we will tell you the way and the easiest method with you can easily install custom roms or official firmware for your android device.
Flash Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin
Before you start the installation process let us have a quick look on what is odin and how it is the best software to flash firmware on android device.
Related : List of samsung Devices Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
What is odin ?
Odin is a flashing tool by samsung and it is used to flash firmware on samsung devices and not only firware but you can also flash custom recovery on your device.So without wasting much time lets start the guide on how to flash firmware using odin file, So now lets head over to points you have to remember before you start flashing firmware.
Pre-requirements before you start flashing firmware using odin
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
- Samsung Drivers should be installed on your pc :- Download Samsung Android USB drivers
- Make sure you have made a backup of all files and contacts
- Download Latest Odin Flash tool from Here
You may also Like : Download Bixby Apk for Samsung Devices
How to Update Samsung Phone using Odin
- Download the Correct firmware file for your samsung device.
- Make sure you download the latest odin
- Now Open The ODIN tool to Flash firmware on Your Samsung phone
- Make Sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked or enabled, and other options should left at their default values.
- Make sure that re-partition option is not ticked and do not load the PIT file found inside the firmware zip file as it will re-partition the device
- Now boot your samsung device into Download mode as follows:
- Turn off the phone and boot it into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until the warning screen appears.
- Now hit Power button to confirm entry into Download mode.
- Now Connect the device to computer Using A USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Now Select the firmware file by clicking the AP/PDA button in Odin.
- Click on Start and the firmware installation process will begin.
- It may take just a few minutes to complete and then a “PASS” message will be displayed on screen.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Installed official firmware on your samsung device.
So this was our guide on How to flash Firmware on samsung device using Odin flash tool, we hope you liked our guide and if you have any guide you can comment down below in the comments section.