Download and Install Odin for Mac
Odin for mac is now available and if you want to Download and Install Odin for Mac? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Install Odin on Mac. In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Install Odin in Mac.
If you are a Samsung Smartphone or Tablet user, then chances are you must have heard about Odin as this is the tool using which almost everyone tweaks their Samsung devices with things like Root, Custom ROMs, Custom Recoveries, Stock ROM etc. While for a long time Odin was only available for Windows PC, we finally have a working Odin for Mac and thus today in this guide we will show how you can easily download and install Odin for Mac in minutes by following this guide, so make sure to stick around till the end.
In our quick and short guide, we will show you how you can easily install Odin on your Mac, the files required for this procedure and the prerequisites for a working copy of Odin for apple Mac as well as the actual detailed steps that will take you through how you can successfully install Odin in any Mac os x.
Jodin3 For Mac: What is It?
By now some of you might be wondering that what is Odin and what does it do? And to put it simply, Odin is a software for those who own a Samsung Galaxy device as Odin for Mac allows you to connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your Mac and then simply do things like rooting your device, restoring stock ROM, installing Custom ROMs and TWRP Recovery and much more via the Odin that utilizes the Download Mode that comes inside of all Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
Uses of Odin for Mac
Apart from this, Odin’s major usage, as well as the feature, is that Odin for Mac is the easiest and fastest thing to use when you are installing stock firmware on any Samsung Galaxy Device whether it is for personal use or anything else, Odin will allow you to do it directly from your Mac without using a PC even once throughout the process of installing stock firmware or anything else.
The greatest thing about Odin for Macbook is that it will allow you to successfully Root your Samsung devices via the CF-Auto-Root method which is one of the safest methods to root your Samsung Galaxy devices. if you are a Mac user and thus because of all these features and uses we will recommend you to Install Odin on Mac Pc
One more thing that we would like to mention about Odin is that it is not by the same developers of the original Odin, rather it is a port for Mac Devices but it works equally good. Odin for Mac is also called Jodin3 by some people for Mac devices, but if you install Odin, you will be able to use it exactly like any other windows pc user would use their Odin.
Guide to Download and Install jodin3 for Mac
Now that you know almost everything about the Odin software, we are finally here to tell you how you can also easily download and install Odin for Mac on your Mac by following the given steps down below. But before that, we highly recommend that you should first go through the given prerequisites section as these points are highly important for using Mac Odin.
Prerequisites for using Odin for Mac
- Make sure that your Mac is running on the latest MacOS so that tool can successfully work with your device and allow you to do all kinds of modifications to your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
- Your Mac should also contain the respective USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy device so that Mac can detect your device successfully.
- Download the latest installer for the Odin Mac on your Mac so that you can use that file to successfully install Odin for Mac by following the steps given down below. You can download the latest version of Odin for Mac from Here
- Your Mac should not have Samsung Kies installed on it so that Odin for Mac can successfully work on it.
- To allow Odin for Mac to successfully work on your device, make sure that you have installed Java on your Mac for the proper functioning of Odin for Mac. You can download Java from here.
- Apart from Java, also install Heimdall from Here for Odin for Mac.
Steps To Install Odin for Mac
- Since you have gone through the prerequisites, you are free to proceed further, although if that is not the case then we highly recommend that you go back and fulfill each and every one of them otherwise this guide on installing might not work for you.
- Now go to your downloads folder and locate the Odin for Mac that we had downloaded earlier as we will be using this to successfully install on your Mac.
- After that open this file so that your device can install and then open Odin on your Mac .
- This will take some time since we are doing this for the first time. Once the installation has been finished, Odin for Mac will appear on your screen and now you can start using Odin for Mac for your Samsung Galaxy device right from your Mac device.
We have updated the Version for this tool, Incase if you want to use this in 2020 then also you can use without any problem as all of the Odin for mac in 2020 Are now working.
We hope that we were able to successfully install Odin on your Mac and if yes then let us know which Samsung smartphone are you using right now for which you needed Odin down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.