Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro
So do you want to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi note 6 Pro? If yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro easily without Pc. Redmi Note 6 pro is the latest device from Xiaomi, The device is very similar to Redmi Note 5 pro in terms of looks but if performance is concerned then the device comes with pretty Good Upgrades.
As we mentioned earlier that Redmi Note 6 pro is the latest device from Xiaomi so before we start the guide lets have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone, Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26″ Huge display having resolution of 1080X2280 and a pixel density of 403 Ppi, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 6Gb of ram. Coming to the camera units installed on the smartphone so there is Dual 12Mp+5Mp camera units installed at the back end of the smartphone and for selfies again there is Dual 20Mp+5Mp camera housing At the front of the smartphone.So as the device is newly launched so there are many users who want to install TWRP recovery on Redmi note 6 pro, So lets start the guide without wasting much time
Install TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro
There are many advantages of Installing TWRP recovery on your device and they are mentioned below:
Advantages of installing TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 6 users can Install Custom rom after Installing TWRP recovery on Their Device
- You can Root Redmi Note 6 Pro without PC after installing TWRP recovery
- You can Install Zip files without Pc
- You can Do lot of customization’s on your device
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 pro
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Redmi Note 6 Pro so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made backup of all important files on your Device
- This Guide is only for Redmi Note 6 pro users so dont try to install it on Any other device, Doing this will brick your Phone permanently
Steps to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all make sure you have completed all the things given in the Pre-requisites section
- Now Reboot your Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Now go to settings and tap on Build number 7 times to Enable developer options on your Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Now Go to Developer options and Tap on Enable Usb Debugging
- Now Follow this guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Smartphone without PC
- Now Again Reboot your phone
- Thats All!!! This is How you can Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro Without PC
This method is still considered as one of the best methods to Install TWRP recovery on your android device, There are lots of rooms that are releasing for the Redmi note 6 Pro and if you want to update your device to the latest android version then installing a custom recovery on your device is must.
When you have the official recovery installed on your device you can’t flash any custom rom on your device, To flash custom roms you need CWM recovery or TWRP recovery. CWM recovery is a little bit old and we prefer twrp over it. Redmi note 6 pro is still one of the best android smartphones, if you install the latest android version on it you can expect even good performance from this 2 years old smartphone.
The latest Custom for Redmi note 6 pro is Lineage OS 17 which is based on Android 10, So you can install it on your android phone and update it to the latest android Q and enjoy all new features.
The best thing is that you don’t need PC or laptop to perform this guide, however, it is always recommended that you make a backup of your android device before you install custom rom or you Flash twrp recovery on your android device.
So this was our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 pro, We hope this Guide helped you in installing TWRP on your device. In case if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.