Update Lenovo A7000 to Android Nougat 7.0 .
Do you want to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.0 Nougat ? And want a Nougat custom rom for Lenovo A7000 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Nougat update for A7000 .
Lenovo A7000 is one of the most popular smartphones of Lenovo , The smartphone looks identical to Lenovo K3 note in terms of looks but both the smartphones carry different hardware specs , We have already shared the guide to Update Lenovo k3 note to android nougat 7.0 , And today we are here with the way to install nougat 7.0 on Lenovo A7000 . Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest android version and it comes with many new features and upgrades to Know more about Android 7.0 you can read our guide on Android 7.0 Nougat features . So without wasting much time lets start our guide on How to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Upgrade Lenovo A7000 to Nougat manually .
Lenovo Recently rolled out the Official marshmallow upgrade for the device and being one of the most popular devices of the company we can expect Official nougat update for Lenovo A7000 very soon , But till then the users who cant wait for official ota update and want to upgrade can flash a Nougat based rom . So we will use AOSP rom for the device . The rom comes with many new features and upgrades and some of them are :-
- Based on latest android Nougat 7.0 .
- Multi-window support
- Battery tweaks
- No hang or Lag problem
- And many new features .
Whats working in the rom : –
- Data Connection
- Sim Card
- All Apps
- Every thing Works .
As this is a custom rom so there are some points and Pre-requirements to remember before flashing the custom rom on the device :-
- This custom rom is only for Lenovo A7000 , if you want a custom rom for your Device you can find for your Device in our list of android nougat custom rom for popular device .
- Make sure there is twrp recovery installed in your Device .
- There must be more then 65% in your smartphone to update the device .
- Minimum 4Gb space is required in the internal memory .
- A USB cable and computer is required to Download and transfer the rom in root of Sd card .
- Make sure you follow each and every step carefully .
How to update Lenovo A7000 to Android Nougat 7.0 – Step By Step Guide .
- First of all Download Android 7.0 Nougat update for Lenovo A7000 . ( HDHR )
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR CM14 ROM.
- As mentioned earlier that Download the update in your computer .
- Now connect your smartphone to Computer using the USB cable .
- Now transfer the update file in the root of Sd card .
- After Transferring disconnect the smartphone and rename it to update.zip .
- Now you have to boot Lenovo A7000 in Recovery mode .
- To boot Lenovo A7000 in TWRP recovery mode press and hold Volume Down + Power button together .
- Dont release the keys until you enter in recovery mode .
- Now after entering in recovery mode you will see many options :-
- So first of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Data and factory reset .
- Now Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache partition .
- Now Tap on backup and make a backup of all files and Current installed os , This may take some time .
- Now Tap on Install .
- Now choose the Nougat update file .
- Now you will be asked to confirm the installation just tap on yes .
- The procedure will take around 5 minutes to computer .
- After Successful installation you will get a confirmation on the screen ” Mobile updated successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen and tap on Reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update Lenovo A7000 to android 7.0 Nougat by Aosp rom .
How to Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Lenovo A7000 to android 7.0 nougat .
Screenshots of Nougat 7.0 on Lenovo A7000 :-
So this was our guide on How to Update Lenovo A7000 to android 7.0 nougat , i hope you liked our guide .