How to Install Mediatek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on PC/Laptop
Install the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers : Hey Folks! Welcome back. So I know many of us are in constant notion of checking the latest updates on Stock ROMS for MediaTek Processor smartphones regularly. Even I am still one of those curious person out there. Many a times I have been flooded with questions from my dedicated readers on How to Install the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on PC/Laptop. And therefore without any further delay, today I am going to present a guide on how to Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers OR How to Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver on your PC and laptop here today.
Before we get into the details of the installation process of USB VCOM Drivers, let me quickly explain you what is MediaTek VCOM driver? The MediaTek VCOM driver is a bunch of drivers and its very much useful for anyone who owns a MTK- powered device. So guys, let me introduce you to the latest USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset pre-loader drivers.
Prior to the installation of MediaTek VCOM driver, make sure that the handset you are using or the smartphone you use, is supported by MediaTek. Which simply means that the Android phone you own is powered by MediaTek processor for a seamless experience. Guys remember that the MediaTek VCOM driver is compatible only with Android Smartphone powered by MediaTek MT 65xx Chipset, even though it might run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset as well. Also if you have Qualcomm Device you Can Follow our guide on Download Qualcomm HS-USB Qloader 9008 Driver
So once you have ensured that your smart phone is powered with MediaTek (MTK) chipset, then you can easily install the MediaTek VCOM driver on your Laptop and PC and also run the MediaTek VCOM driver on your computers. Mostly any smart phone powered with MediaTek or which supports MediaTek, has a unique feature i.e. they also support SP Flash tool, which is Similar to Xiaomi’s Mi Account Unlock tool.
SP Flash tool helps us to install the Official Stock ROM. For your android smartphones detect such software, it’s important for your PC/Laptop to have this driver called Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers. Also this USB VCOM drive must be there in your system if you wish to transfer any files such as apps, documents, images, videos or any important files, into your smart phones. You can now learn how to Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computers by just following the steps mentioned below in detail.
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool Reset Password
- How To transfer balance from Airtel To Airtel
- Download Xender For PC windows 7/8/10
Download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
So in this Guide on Download Mediatek Mt65XX we will provide you the direct download link for MediaTek MT65XX USB VCOM drivers here. So incase you haven’t yet downloaded you can get it from above.
Also guys make sure that your laptop or PC must have any of the Following OS :
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers for Windows Vista
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers For windows 8
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers For Windows 10
So once you guys have downloaded the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver, lets jump into the next step.
IMPORTANT: Users having laptops or PCs running on Windows 8 and above will have to follow an extra step. Windows 8 and 10 enforces driver signature verification by default, which can be easily disabled, when you install drivers that are not digitally signed.
Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
By now you must be knowing that the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM driver will only run on systems supporting Windows XP and above such as Windows 8. All you have to do is follow the quick steps mentioned below :
- Download the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers from the Link given above.
- Then you can go ahead and extract the Mediatek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers that you have downloaded on your system.
- In your desktop screen you can click the Control Panel and it will open.
- Go to the folder that says Device Manager.
- Now in case you are unable to find your control panel, do not worry. Just right click on My Computer and click on Manage.
- A a pop up screen will open in front of you. Then select Device Manager in that.
- Now click the Device Manager.
- You will find the name of your Computer on the top of your Device Manager Settings.
- Choose or select Add Legacy Hardware option.
- Once you have selected so, you will have a screen pop up which will says Welcome to add hardware wizard.
- Below you will find three options as Back, Next and Cancel.
- Hit the Next.
- In the upcoming page, you will arrive on the screen with two options given.
- Select the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (Advance)” option.
- After marking so, hit Next.
- Choose Show All Devices and press the Next button.
- Then choose Select the Have Disk on the screen
- Select any .inf file that you have extracted in Step 1 and tap on Install Anyways
- Thats it!!! This is How you can Install USB Vcom drivers on your Laptop or PC.
The Guide is Updated With latest Mediatek USB Vcom Drivers, So if you are using a new device like Realme 3 pro which comes with mediatek processor you can use these drivers to Connect your smartphone to Any Pc or Laptop and transfer files or Update your smartphone easily.
Please Note that many users reported that even after they Installed Mediatek USB vcom drivers their Laptop or pc wasnt able to recognize their device, So if this is the same case with you please make sure that you are using the Orignal USB cable provided with your smartphone. Many users also get confused between this and Qualcomm Drivers so for your information both are different processor which means both need different drivers.
These are the latest Drivers and all the devices which are on mediatek processors can even use this in 2020 Easily.
So this was our Guide on How to Install Mediatek USB Vcom Drivers on your PC laptop, We hope this Guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below.
Install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom Drivers Easily
Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers easily By Following Our Guide, on How to Install Mediatek USB Vcom Drivers on Windows 7/8/10. This is the easiest way to install MT65XX drivers.
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Drivers