Install the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers: Hey Folks! Welcome back. So I know many of us are in the constant notion of checking the latest updates on Stock ROMS for MediaTek Processor smartphones regularly. Even I am still one of that curious people out there. Many times I have been flooded with questions from my dedicated readers on How to Install the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on PC/Laptop. And therefore without any further delay, today I am going to present a guide on how to Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers OR How to Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver on your PC and laptop here today.
In this post, we will show you how to install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers easily. This process is very simple and only requires a few steps. First, you will need to download the drivers from the link below. Next, you will need to unzip the file and then open the folder. Finally, you will need to open the device manager on your computer and update the driver for your Mediatek device. Follow the instructions below and you will be able to install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers easily.
Before we get into the details of the installation process of USB VCOM Drivers, let me quickly explain to you what is MediaTek VCOM driver? The MediaTek VCOM driver is a bunch of drivers and its very much useful for anyone who owns an MTK- powered device. So guys, let me introduce you to the latest USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset preloader drivers.
Installing Mediatek drivers on your computer can be a bit tricky, especially if you don’t know where to look. But with the right knowledge and preparation, you can quickly get your device up and running with the latest USB Vcom drivers. In this blog post, we’ll explain step-by-step how to install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers easily on your Windows or Mac computer. By the end of this article, you should feel confident in downloading and installing Mediatek drivers for any device with simple instructions.
Prior to the installation of the MediaTek VCOM driver, make sure that the handset you are using or the smartphone you use, is supported by MediaTek. This simply means that the Android phone you own is powered by a MediaTek processor for a seamless experience. Guys remember that the MediaTek VCOM driver is compatible only with Android smartphones powered by MediaTek MT 65xx Chipset, even though it might run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset as well. Also if you have Qualcomm Device you Can Follow our guide on Download Qualcomm HS-USB Qloader 9008 Driver
So once you have ensured that your smartphone is powered with MediaTek (MTK) chipset, then you can easily install the MediaTek VCOM driver on your Laptop and PC and also run the MediaTek VCOM driver on your computers. Mostly any smartphone powered with MediaTek or which supports MediaTek has a unique feature i.e. they also support the SP Flash tool, which is similar to Xiaomi’s Mi Account Unlock tool.
SP Flash tool helps us to install the Official Stock ROM. For your android smartphones to detect such software, it’s important for your PC/Laptop to have this driver called Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers. Also, this USB VCOM drive must be there in your system if you wish to transfer any files such as apps, documents, images, videos, or any important files, into your smartphones. You can now learn how to Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computers by just following the steps mentioned below in detail.
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool Reset Password
- How To transfer balance from Airtel To Airtel
- Download Xender For PC windows 7/8/10
What are Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers?
Table of Contents
The MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers are a collection of drivers that enable communication between your MediaTek-powered Android smartphone and your Windows PC. The term “MT65xx” refers to a MediaTek chipset series that is widely utilised in a variety of Android handsets.
These drivers are essential for connecting your device to your computer and performing actions such as flashing firmware, transferring data, rooting your device, and more. They simply supply your computer with the communication protocols and instructions it needs to recognise and interact with your MediaTek device.
The MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers are required for specific tasks that need a direct connection between your phone and computer, such as flashing custom ROMs, stock firmware, or recovery images onto your device with the SP Flash Tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool). These drivers allow the tool to interface with your MediaTek device, ensuring that the flashing procedure runs smoothly and successfully.
In addition to flashing, these drivers make other activities easier, such as allowing USB tethering, ADB (Android Debug Bridge) debugging, and moving data between your phone and computer, possible.
It’s worth noting that these drivers are only for MediaTek devices with the MT65xx chipset range. If you have a different chipset or a different brand of smartphone, you might need alternative drivers.
Installing the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers on your computer is typically a simple procedure. There are various online resources, such as step-by-step manuals and official websites, where you may download the drivers and get full instructions on how to install them effectively.
Overall, the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers are critical for creating a flawless connection between your MediaTek-powered Android smartphone and your Windows PC, allowing you to conduct numerous operations and tasks quickly and efficiently.
How to install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers easily
If you are looking to install Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers easily, then read on. This guide will show you how to install the drivers quickly and easily.
First, you need to download the Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers. You can find them easily by searching for them on Google. Once you have downloaded the drivers, unzip them to a folder on your computer.
Next, open Device Manager on your computer. To do this, press the Windows key + R, type in “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
In Device Manager, expand the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” section. You should see an entry for “MTK USB Port”. Right-click on this entry and select “Update Driver Software”.
In the next window, select “Browse my computer for driver software”. Then, navigate to the folder where you unzipped the Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers and select it. Click “OK” and then click “Next” to install the drivers.
Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and connect your Mediatek device to your computer via USB cable. The drivers should now be installed correctly and you should be able to use your device without any issues!
Download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
So in this Guide on Download Mediatek Mt65XX we will provide you the direct download link for MediaTek MT65XX USB VCOM drivers here. So in case you haven’t yet downloaded you can get it from above.
Also, guys make sure that your laptop or PC must have any of the following OS :
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers for Windows Vista
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers For windows 8
- MT65XX USB VCOM Drivers For Windows 10
So once you guys have downloaded the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver, let’s jump into the next step.
IMPORTANT: Users having laptops or PCs running on Windows 8 and above will have to follow an extra step. Windows 8 and 10 enforce driver signature verification by default, which can be easily disabled when you install drivers that are not digitally signed.
Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
By now you must be knowing that the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM driver will only run on systems supporting Windows XP and above such as Windows 8. All you have to do is follow the quick steps mentioned below :
- Download the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers from the link given above.
- Then you can go ahead and extract the Mediatek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers that you have downloaded on your system.
- On your desktop screen, you can click the Control Panel and it will open.
- Go to the folder that says, Device Manager.
- Now in case you are unable to find your control panel, do not worry. Just right-click on My Computer and click on Manage.
- A a pop up screen will open in front of you. Then select Device Manager in that.
- Now click the Device Manager.
- You will find the name of your Computer on the top of your Device Manager Settings.
- Choose or select Add Legacy Hardware option.
- Once you have selected so, you will have a screen pop up which will say Welcome to add hardware wizard.
- Below you will find three options as Back, Next and Cancel.
- Hit the Next.
- On the upcoming page, you will arrive on the screen with two options given.
- Select the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (Advanced)” option.
- After marking so, hit Next.
- Choose Show All Devices and press the Next button.
- Then choose to Select the Have Disk on the screen
- Select any .inf file that you have extracted in Step 1 and tap on Install Anyways
- That’s it!!! This is How you can Install USB Vcom drivers on your Laptop or PC.
The Guide is Updated With the latest Mediatek USB Vcom Drivers, So if you are using a new device like Realme 3 Pro which comes with a MediaTek processor you can use these drivers to connect your smartphone to Any Pc Or Laptop and transfer files or Update your smartphone easily.
Please note that many users reported that even after they Installed Mediatek USB vcom drivers their Laptop or pc wasn’t able to recognize their device, So if this is the same case with you please make sure that you are using the Orignal USB cable provided with your smartphone. Many users also get confused between this and Qualcomm Drivers so for your information both are different processors which means both need different drivers.
These are the latest Drivers and all the devices which are on MediaTek processors can even use this in 2023 Easily.
Finding the right drivers
If you want to use Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom drivers on your computer, you need to first find the right drivers for your system. You can do this by visiting the Mediatek website and downloading the drivers that are compatible with your system. Alternatively, you can also use a driver update tool to automatically download and install the correct drivers for your system.
Once you have downloaded the correct drivers for your system, you need to install them. To do this, simply double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. After the drivers have been installed, restart your computer and then connect your Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom device to your computer.
Updating the drivers
If you are using a Mediatek Mtxx device and want to connect it to your computer, you need to install the Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom Drivers. These drivers are not difficult to install, but there are a few things that you need to know before you start the process.
First, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the drivers. You can do this by going to the Mediatek website and downloading the most recent drivers for your device.
Once you have downloaded the drivers, you need to unzip them and then open the folder. In the folder, you will find two files: MTK_USB_All_v1.0408.0.exe and MTK_USB driver-setup-1.0408.0 file.
You need to run the MTK_USB_All_v1.0408.0 as administrator by right-clicking on it and selecting “Run as administrator”. This will install all of the necessary drivers for your device.
After the installation is complete, you need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
And that’s it! You have now successfully installed the Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom Drivers on your computer!
Uninstalling the drivers
If you need to uninstall the Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom Drivers for any reason, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Control Panel and click on “Uninstall a Program” or “Add/Remove Programs”.
2. Find the Mediatek Mtxx USB Vcom Drivers in the list of installed programs and click on “Uninstall/Change”.
3. Follow the prompts to uninstall the drivers.
Reinstalling the drivers
1. Download the drivers from the Mediatek website.
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Open the “InstallDriver” folder and run the “InstallDriver.exe” file.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
5. Reboot your computer once the installation is complete.
The benefits of installing Mediatek Mt65xx USB Vcom drivers
There are various advantages to installing MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers on your computer:
1. Device Recognition: When connected via USB, these drivers assist your Windows PC in recognising your MediaTek-powered Android device. Your computer may be unable to establish a stable and reliable connection with your device if the appropriate drivers are not installed.
2. Firmware Flashing: One of the main advantages of installing these drivers is the ability to flash firmware on your MediaTek device using applications such as SP Flash Tool. This enables you to install custom ROMs, stock firmware, or recovery images, which can improve performance, add new features, or help you recover from software problems.
3. Device Unbricking: If your MediaTek device is stuck in a boot loop or is unresponsive, downloading the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers will help. You can use flashing tools to restore your device to a functioning state by connecting it to your computer using these drivers.
4. Rooting and Customization: Rooting your Android device grants you administrative capabilities, allowing you to customise it, install custom ROMs, uninstall bloatware, and access advanced functions. These drivers are frequently necessary for rooting methods to be successful.
5. File Transfer and USB Tethering: Once you’ve loaded the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers, you can effortlessly transfer data between your device and computer over USB. You can also utilise the USB tethering feature to connect your device’s internet connection to your computer.
6. ADB and Fastboot Commands: Advanced Android users, developers, and enthusiasts must know how to use the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and Fastboot commands. Installing these drivers allows you to use ADB and Fastboot commands to perform numerous tasks like as app debugging, shell access, and bootloader unlocking.
7. Compatibility and Support: MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers are optimised for MediaTek-powered devices, assuring compatibility and performance. They are routinely updated to support new device models and software versions, ensuring that your MediaTek device receives continuing support.
Overall, installing the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM drivers on your computer improves the usefulness and versatility of your Android smartphone powered by MediaTek. It allows you to execute a variety of tasks, including as flashing firmware, customisation, file transfer, and sophisticated debugging, thereby expanding the capabilities of your device and improving your user experience.
In conclusion, we have learned how to install drivers for Mediatek devices easily. We hope that this guide has been helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
So this was our Guide on How to Install Mediatek USB Vcom Drivers on your PC laptop, We hope this Guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below.