Remove Bloatware/Debloat OnePlus 10 Pro: Ever wonder what is bloatware and why does it come on our phones? Bloatware are apps that come pre-installed on your phone that you may not use and can not delete. They take up storage space on your phone and can use up battery life and resources. In this blog post we will show you how to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access. This will allow you to delete or disable any unwanted apps that came pre-installed on your phone. We will also provide a list of essential apps that you should keep on your phone to help it run smoothly.
What is bloatware?
Bloatware is defined as pre-installed software that comes on your OnePlus 10 Pro that you didn’t ask for and can’t remove. Debloating your phone means removing as much bloatware as possible without root access.
There are a few different ways to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro. The first is to use an adb command to uninstall the apps you don’t want. The second is to use a debloat script, which is a list of adb commands that will automatically debloat your phone for you.
The third and most effective way is to use a custom ROM that doesn’t come with any bloatware pre-installed. OxygenOS is a good example of a custom ROM that doesn’t have any bloatware.
Removing bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro will free up storage space, reduce battery drain, and speed up your phone’s performance.
What are the benefits of removing bloatware?
When you remove bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro, you are essentially making more room on the device for other apps and data. In addition, removing bloatware can free up resources on the device that may be used by the app(s) you remove. Finally, some bloatware may contain malware or other unwanted code that could put your device at risk if left installed.
How to remove bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access
If you want to remove bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access, there are a few things you can do. First, you can try to disable the apps you don’t want. To do this, go to Settings > Apps and select the app you want to disable. Tap the Disable button.
You can also try uninstalling the apps you don’t want. To do this, go to Settings > Apps and select the app you want to uninstall. Tap the Uninstall button.
If neither of these methods work, you can try using a third-party debloating tool like Debloater. This tool requires root access, but it will let you remove any system app from your OnePlus 10 Pro.
How to Remove Bloatware/Debloat OnePlus 10 Pro
Bloatware and debloating refer to pre-installed apps and unwanted software that come packaged with your phone. Many of these apps are useless and can take up valuable storage space and RAM on your device. In some cases, bloatware can even slow down your phone.
Fortunately, there is a way to remove bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access. Here’s how:
1. Download and install the ADB tool on your computer.
2. Connect your OnePlus 10 Pro to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer and enter the following commands:
adb shell pm uninstall -k –user 0
4. Repeat step 3 for each bloatware app you want to remove.
That’s it! You have now successfully removed bloatware from your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access.
STEP 1: Install Android SDK
Assuming you have ADB and Fastboot installed on your Windows PC, follow these steps to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro:
1. Download the Android SDK Platform-Tools package from Google’s developer site and extract it to an easily accessible location (like C:\platform-tools).
2. Connect your OnePlus 10 Pro to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Open a command prompt or terminal window and change directories (cd) to the platform-tools folder. For example: cd C:\platform-tools.
4. Type the following command into the window and press Enter: adb devices
5. If you see a message saying “unauthorized”, accept the RSA key on your phone to continue.
6. Now that you’re connected, type the following command into the terminal and press Enter: adb shell pm list packages | grep -i “bloat”
7. This will return a list of all the bloatware apps installed on your device. Make a note of the names of any apps that you want to remove.
8. To remove an app, type the following command into the terminal, replacing PACKAGE_NAME with the actual name of the app: pm uninstall -k –user 0 PACKAGE_NAME
9. Repeat this process for each app that you want to remove from your OnePlus 10 Pro.
STEP 2: Enable USB Debugging
If you want to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro without root, you’ll need to enable USB debugging. To do this, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information and tap on the Build Number 7 times. This will enable Developer Options. Then, go to Settings > Developer Options and scroll down until you see the USB Debugging option. Tap on it to enable it.
STEP 3: Establish ADB Shell Connection
Assuming you have followed the steps in the previous section, you will now have ADB installed on your Windows PC. In this section, we will use ADB to establish a shell connection with your OnePlus 10 Pro.
Before we can run any commands, we need to make sure that ADB recognizes your device. To do this, open up a command prompt and enter the following:
You should see something like the following output:
List of devices attached
If you don’t see your device listed, try unplugging and replugging it in. If that still doesn’t work, try restarting ADB (see the previous section for instructions).
Once you see your device listed, you’re ready to move on. To establish a shell connection with your device, enter the following command:
STEP 4: Debloat/Remove Bloatware from OnePlus 10 Pro
If your OnePlus 10 Pro is bogged down by bloatware, there are a few ways to debloat it. You can either root your phone and use a debloating tool like Debloater, or you can use ADB to remove bloatware without root.
If you decide to go the ADB route, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. Make sure you have the latest version of ADB and Fastboot installed on your computer. Then, enable USB debugging on your OnePlus 10 Pro and connect it to your computer.
Once your phone is connected, open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer and enter the following commands:
adb shell pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.oneplus.bloatwareapp
Replace “com.oneplus.bloatwareapp” with the name of the bloatware app you want to remove. You can find a list of common bloatware apps here.
Repeat the above command for each bloatware app you want to remove. Once you’re done, reboot your phone and enjoy your newly debloated OnePlus 10 Pro!
OnePlus 10 Pro: List of Bloatware Apps
It is no secret that many Android devices come with a plethora of pre-installed apps, also known as bloatware. These apps often take up valuable storage space and can not be uninstalled without root access.
OnePlus 10 Pro is no exception and comes with a number of bloatware apps installed. However, there is a way to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro without root access.
Here is a list of bloatware apps that come installed on the OnePlus 10 Pro:
While some of these apps may be useful to some users, others may prefer to install their own preferred app replacements. Luckily, debloating your OnePlus 10 Pro is relatively easy and can be done without root access.
How to Reinstall Bloatware Apps on OnePlus 10 Pro
Assuming you’ve already debloated your OnePlus 10 Pro, here’s how to reinstall bloatware apps if you ever need or want to:
1. Download the ADB tools from Google.
2. Unzip the contents of the zip file to a folder on your PC.
3. Enable Developer Options on your OnePlus 10 Pro by going to Settings > About Phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
4. In Developer Options, enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking (if present).
5. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
6. Open a command prompt or terminal window in the folder where you unzipped the ADB tools and type: adb devices
7. If everything is set up correctly, you should see your device’s serial number listed.
8. To install a bloatware app, type: adb install followed by the path to the app’s APK file. For example: adb install C:\apps\bloatware-app-name-here-1.0..0-release-unsigned..apk
9. The app should now be installed on your device!
What are some alternative ways to debloat your phone?
There are a few alternative ways to debloat your phone without rooting it. One way is to use a third-party app like Debloater, which will allow you to remove any unwanted apps from your phone. Another way is to manually delete the unwanted apps yourself, which can be done by going into your phone’s settings and finding the “Application Manager” section. From there, you can select the app you want to delete and tap on the “Uninstall” button.
If you’re looking for a way to debloat your OnePlus 10 Pro without having to root it, then this guide is for you. We’ll show you how to remove bloatware/debloat your phone using ADB and Fastboot commands. This method is simple and doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge, so anyone can do it. Give it a try and see how much better your phone performs after getting rid of all that unwanted software.