How to Root 10.or G without Computer
So do you want to root 10.or without pc? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Root 10.or g without using pc. 10.or is the latest company in India and they recently launched 2 devices in India The 10.or G and 10.or E. So in this guide today we will show you How to root 10.or G without using pc.
10.or G comes with a 5.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080, under the hood of the smartphone there is Snapdragon 626 processor coupled with 3/4Gb of ram. Coming to the camera’s of the smartphone so there is 13Mp dual camera unit at the back end and coming to the front side so there is 16mp camera unit for taking selfies. So without wasting time lets start the guide on How to Root 10.or g without Pc.
Guide to Easily root 10.or G without Using Computer
So before you start rooting your device there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Pre-requirements before you root 10.or G without computer
- This guide is Only for 10.or G so don’t try this on any Other device as it will brick your phone
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your android device
- Make sure there is more than 4gb space on your phone
- Maks sure TWRP recovery is installed on your phone, here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on any android phone without PC
How to Root 10.or G without PC
- First of all Download Supersu.zip for 10.or from here
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now Boot 10.or G in TWRP recovery mode
- Now You will get many options on the screen
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now choose Install
- Now choose Supersu.zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now wait for the Successful Installation Message
- Now tap on Reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Rooted your 10.or G without using PC
So this was our guide on How to Root 10.or G without Using pc, we hope this guide helped you in Rooting your Android device and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.