Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Without Using PC
So do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Without Pc? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root Galaxy M20 Easily without using PC. Samsung recently Launched 2 New handsets in the budget level segment in india out of which one is the Galaxy M10 and second one is Galaxy M20, Both the devices come with Almost same design.
Earlier we also told the Way to Root Galaxy M10 without PC and today in this Guide we will show you How to Root Galaxy M20, But Before that Let us a have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone. So the Galaxy M20 Comes with 6.3inch Full Hd screen having a Resolution of 1080X2340 and a Pixel density of 409ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Exynos 7904 octa core processor coupled with 4Gb ram for the higher variant and 3Gb for the standard variant.
Root Galaxy M20
So before we start the rooting Process there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to remember, Also in Addition we have mentioned some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting your device.
Things to remember before rooting Your smartphone
- This Guide is only for Galaxy M20 users, So dont try to follow this on any other smartphone
- Make Sure to Make a backup of all important files on your device Before starting the rooting procedure
- Make sure your PC has Qualcomm Qdloader Drivers installed
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your smartphone
- Twrp Recovery is Required to Root the Device, you Can Install By following Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Phone
Advantages after you Root your Galaxy M20
- As the smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo rom, So after rooting you can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom
- You Can Customize your smartphone in Many Ways
Disadvantages after you Root your Device
- Warranty of your Smartphone will Void, However you Can Also Get Warranty Back After Rooting
- Apart from This there are no Major Disadvantages After you Root your Smartphone
Guide to Root Galaxy M20 Easily
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Galaxy M20
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy M20
- Now boot your Galaxy M20 in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Galaxy M20
Step 2: Root Galaxy M20 Without Using TWRP Recovery
So above was the method in which you have to Use TWRP recovery to root your smartphone, But Still there are many users who want to root Their devices without flashing TWRP recovery on their smartphone. So if you are one of them you can follow our guide to root any Android Without Using PC 2019.
So this was all about How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 Without using PC, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section Below.
1 thought on “How to Root Galaxy M20 Without PC”
phone launch hone se pehle apke pass kaise ye information a jati hai?