Root Mi Max 2 without Using Computer
Do you want to root mi max 2 without using computer ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide to easily root xiaomi mi max 2. Mi max 2 is the latest device launched by xiaomi in india, the smartphone comes with a massive 6.44 inch display . Mi max 2 is basically a successor of mi max which was launched around a year ago in india.
Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.4 inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 342 pixels per inch, mi max comes with snapdragon 625 processor and 4gb of ram and under the hood there is adreno 506 Gpu which provides good graphics. The smartphone comes with a big 5300mah battery. So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to root Mi max 2 without using computer.
Root Mi max 2 without pc
So before you head over to the guide on How to root Xiaomi max 2 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow and make sure you follow all of them .
Related : Miui 9 Supported Devices, Rom Download and Features
Pre-requirements before you root Mi Max 2 Without pc
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Internet connection is required to download rooting files for mi max 2
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts
- TWRP recovery is required to root your phone without pc [ How to Install TWRP recovery on Android phone Without Computer ]
Advantages after you root Mi max 2
- You Will be able to use apps that need root access
- You will be able to install custom roms on your phone
- You will be able to Do customization’s on your phone
Disadvantages after you root Mi max 2
- warranty will be voided after you root your device
- Editing system files may brick your device
How to root Mi Max 2 without using Pc
- First of all Read the points given above carefully
- Now Download Mi max 2 Rooting File from Here
- Now Follow this Guide on How to root android phone Without Using PC
So this was our guide on how to Root Mi max without Using Pc, we hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.