Root Motorola Moto E3 Without Using Computer .
Do you want to root Motorola Moto E3 Without computer ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide to easily root moto e3 .
Motorola Moto e3 is the latest smartphone from the company in the budget segment devices . The Moto E3 comes with a Mediatek Mt6735 quad core processor along with 1Gb of ram . The Device Comes with 8 Megapixel camera unit at the back and 5 Mp unit at the front end . The Device runs on android 6.0 marshmallow and after rooting you will be able to Update moto E3 to Android 7.0 Nougat , Earlier we share a guide on How to Root Any android device without PC . So lets start the Guide to Get root access on Moto E3 .
How to Root Moto E3 Without PC Quickly .
There are many advantages of rooting a device like you can update it to latest android version by installing a custom rom, you can customize your device and a lot more things, We have also shared a List of Moto Devices getting Android Nougat 7.0 update .Before rooting the smartphone below are some pre-requirements and points you have to remember , Make sure you follow each and every thing carefully .
- This Guide is Only for Motorola Moto E3 .
- You Should have TWRP or CWM recovery installed to flash the rooting package on the E3 .
- There must be more then 50% battery available in your smartphone to root the Device .
Steps to Root Moto E3 without Computer .
- First of all Download Moto E3 root package .
- Now Rename the root package to Update.zip .
- Now Transfer the file in the root of SD card or internal memory .
- Now Turn off the Device .
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode .
- To boot Moto E3 in recovery mode you have to follow below steps :-
- First of all You have to completely turn off the Device
- Now Hold Power button + Volume down button Simultaneously .
- Keep holding the buttons until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now your Device will boot in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options like :-
- First of all Choose Wipe .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Data
- Now Tap on Backup .
- Make a backup of all Files and current os .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now Press yes
- As soon as you confirm the installation the rooting procedure will start .
- After around 3-4 Minutes you will get a ” Rooted Successfully ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose Reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have Successfully Root Moto E3 without Pc Computer .
So this was our guide on How to root Moto E3 without Pc, I hope you liked our guide .
2 thoughts on “How to Root Moto E3 Without PC In 2 easy Steps .”
Hello , can i get the link for MOTO E3 ROOT PACKAGE please.☺
Please give the link for Moto e3 root package