Root Moto E4 Plus Without Using Computer
So do you want to root moto e4 plus without using pc? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Motorola E4 plus without pc. Moto E4 plus is a mid range device launched by Moto at a price tag of just 9,999 .
The Motorola E4 plus comes with a 5.5 inch screen and a resolution of 720X1280, the display comes with 267 pixels per inch density which looks good . Coming to the hardware so the smartphone comes with mediatek MT6737 quad core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram . So in this guide we will show you to root moto e4 plus easily.
Easily Root Moto E4 Plus Without Using PC
So before you start rooting the device below are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow ;-
Pre-requirements before you root Moto e4 plus without pc
- Minimum 50% battery is required to root the phone
- TWRP recovery is required to flash the rooting files ( How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Without Pc )
- Make a backup of all important files
In addition We have also mentioned some advantages and Disadvantages of rooting your phone so make sure you read all of them .
Advantages after you root Moto E4 Plus without Pc
- You will be able to change looks
- You will be able to Use apps that need root access
- You will be able to customize your phone
- Many other advantages
Disadvantages after you root Moto E4 Plus without PC
- Guarantee / Warranty Will be voided after your root your device
- Editing system files without knowledge can brick your device
Steps to root moto E4 Plus without Computer easily
- First of all Download Moto E4 plus rooting files from Here
- Now Place the file in the root of sdcard
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now follow this guide on How to root Any Android Phone Without Using PC
- After Rooting your Device you can download a app named as Root checker pro from playstore to know if your device is successfully rooted or not.
So this was our guide on How to Root Moto E4 plus without using Pc, we hope this guide helped you and incase if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.