Root Oneplus 5 Without Using PC
Do you want to root oneplus without pc ? If yes then you are at right place . OnePlus 5 is the Latest Flagship Device from the OnePlus. The Smartphone packs a lot of Power Inside. Alright, so now let’s assume that you have bought the Latest OnePlus 5 or is interested to know more and more about it. Some users like to Customize and Handle advanced tasks of their Smartphones themselves. If you are one of those guys who likes to customize, tweak their Smartphone and love to Install Custom ROMs, then you already know What Rooting and Recovery is all about. So, in this post we will tell you How you can Root Oneplus 5
In order to Root OnePlus 5, you’ll first need to unlock it’s bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
NOTE:- You should have ADB Drivers installed on your PC, in case you don’t have follow this Post.
Before you root One plus 5 Without Computer there are some pre-requirements and points you have to remember before you start the guide .
Pre-requirements Before root Oneplus 5
- This guide is only for Oneplus 5 and dont try this guide on Any other device .
- There should be minimum 65% battery in your smartphone
- There should be TWRP Recovery installed in your device.
- Make sure you have made a backup of your device.
Advantages after you root Oneplus 5 Without PC
- You will be able to Install Custom roms after you root Your Device
- You will be able to Do customization’s after you root Oneplus 5
- There are many tweaks you can do to your oneplus 5 after rooting
Disadvantages after you root oneplus 5 without pc
- Warranty will be voided after you root Oneplus 5 without Pc
- No other Disadvantages 🙂
Guide to Root One Plus 5 Without Using PC
Follow the below steps carefully to Root your OnePlus 5 ;-
- Download the SuperSU file from below
- Place the downloaded file in your Internal Storage.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Go to “Wipe” section and select “Format Data”, and type “yes”.
- Navigate to SuperSU file you just placed, select it.
- Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your OnePlus 5.
That’s it, you have Successfully Rooted your OnePlus 5. If you have any queries kindly leave them in the comments below.