So do you want to Root oneplus nord without PC? if yes then you are at the right place. Today in this guide we will show you the easiest way to get root access on the brand new Oneplus Nord.
Oneplus recently launched their new android smartphone, Oneplus nord is a Budget device which starts from a price tag of 24,000. this is also touted as one of the cheapest smartphones from Oneplus after the Oneplus 1 and Oneplus 2.
Talking about device specifications, So the Device comes with a big 6.44″ AMOLED display which offers a refresh rate of 90hz. The device comes in three different colors.
The smartphone will support 5G network, Which will increase internet surfing speeds to a greater extent. This is also one of the first devices in India to Offer 5g connectivity. Before this Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro came with the 5G support.
Coming to the hardware specifications of the device, The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Oneplus Nord has one of the best camera’s in the entry segment smartphone. Talking about the hardware specification of the camera. The device comes with 4 cameras at back including 48MP Sony IMX586 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro lens. The device comes with a 32Mp camera at the front end.
Many of users are fond of rooting their android devices, If you ask us what are the advantages of rooting android device then the simple answer for that is that you can access apps that need root access.
Steps to Root Oneplus Nord
Pre-requirements before you Start rooting your Smartphone
- This Guide is only for Oneplus Nord, So don’t try to root your smartphone using this smartphone as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Guide to Root Oneplus Nord Without Computer
- First of all, Get Supersu for Oneplus Nord
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s internal memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever you Prefer
- Now turn off your Oneplus Nord
- Now boot your Oneplus Nord in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press the Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button, basically it is different for every phone.
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Your Oneplus Nord Without PC
Alternatively, you can also use several other apps which will help you to root your phone, But the method we have mentioned above is one of the best and easiest way with which you can get root access.
What Are the Advantages of rooting Android Phone?
There are many apps that need root access to function properly, If your smartphone is not rooted then you will get “You need root to run this app” error whenever you try opening the app.
After rooting your device you will be able to access the system settings of your phone, However we recommend you not to open system settings if you don’t know about them.
Apart from this, there are several other advantages like you can Overclock your android device, When you overclock the CPU of your device you can increase it’s performance up to Some extent, It is recommended that you Don’t overclock beyond limits.
Rooting a device may also void the warranty status of your smartphone, So always cross check with the manufacturer of your device. You can get warranty back again after unrooting your android phone.
What Are the Disadvantages of Rooting Android phone?
As already mentioned that after rooting your phone warranty of the device will be voided, So if your device has any problem and you are planning to visit the service center then don’t root your device.
There are some important files in the System settings and if you delete them then your device may face bootloop issues. It is advised that never delete any file without having proper knowledge.
So this is how you can easily root oneplus nord without using PC, we hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below. Also Tell us your Favourite feature of the New Oneplus Nord.