How to Root Redmi 4 After Miui 9 Update Easily
So do you want to know How to Root redmi 4 after Miui 9 update without using computer ? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to root Xiaomi redmi 4 Easily .Xiaomi redmi 4 is a budget device from Mi and it is the successor of Redmi 3S.
Xiaomi redmi 4 comes with a 5 inch screen having 720X1280 resolution and 296 Ppi and the screen of redmi 4 also supports multitouch . Coming to the hardware so the smartphone comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2Gb/3Gb/4Gb ram . The smartphone also comes with Adreno 506 gpu which gives amazing graphics and viewing experience. The smartphone comes with Android 6.0.1 based on Miui 8 However if you want to Update it to Miui 9 you can follow our guide on How to Update Redmi 4 To Miui 9 . So without wasting much time, lets start the guide on How to Root Redmi 4 after Miui 9 Update.
Easily Root Redmi 4 on Miui 9
So before you start the guide to root Redmi 4 on Miui 9 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow and make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Also read: How to Update Redmi 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements before you root redmi 4 on Miui 9
- This guide is only for Redmi 4 users
- Make sure your redmi 4 is running on Miui 9 Latest version
- Make sure you have made a backup of all your important files and contacts
- Make sure your smartphone has active internet connection to download rooting files
- Minimum 75% battery is required to root Xiaomi redmi 4 Running on Miui 9
Advantages after your root Redmi 4 on Miui 9
- After Your root Redmi 4 on miui 9 you will be able to use all apps that need root access
- You will be able to Do customizations to your Redmi 4
- You will be able to update redmi 4 to Android Oreo
How to root Redmi 4 On Miui 9 Update
First of All download Latest SuperSU for Redmi 4. And Move the SuperSu to Your Android phone’s Internal Storage.
Boot Your smartphone into Recovery mode.
Now follow our detailed guide on How to Root Any Android without using PC.
that’s all !!! So this was our guide on How to Root Redmi 4 on Miui 9 without PC.
I hope this guide helped you in rooting your Redmi 4 and if you have any doubt feel free to leave a comment down below in comment section.