Root Xiaomi Redmi Go without using Computer
So do you want to root Redmi Go without using PC? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Root Redmi Go easily. Xiaomi recently launched the New Smartphone named as Redmi Go, the new smartphone comes with Android 8.1 oreo Go edition And also it is one of the cheapest smartphone from Xiaomi.
Before starting the Guide to root Redmi Go without PC, Lets have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone, Redmi Go is a entry level smartphone from Xiaomi and it comes with 5.0 Inch Hd screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and a pixel density of 294 ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 1Gb ram and 8Gb internal storage. Coming to the camera units of the smartphone so the Redmi Go comes with 8Mp camera at the back end and a 5Mp camera unit is placed at the Front end.
As we already mentioned earlier that the smartphone comes with Android 8.1 oreo out of the box, But after you Root redmi Go you will be able to Update your device to Latest android 9.0 Pie by installing Custom roms. So without wasting Much time lets start the guide On How to root Xiaomi Redmi Go without PC.
Root Xiaomi Redmi Go
So in this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Root Redmi Go, but before you start the guide there are some points and Pre-requirements you need to follow, So make sure you follow all of them carefully:
Pre-requirements before you Start rooting your Smartphone
- This Guide is only for Redmi Go, So dont try to root your smartphone using this smartphone as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Guide to Root Redmi Go Without Computer
- First of all Get Supersu for Redmi Go
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s Internal memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever your Prefer
- Now turn off your Redmi Go
- Now boot your Redmi Go in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Your Redmi Go Without PC
Advantages of Rooting Redmi Go
After you root your device you Can do a lot of customization’s on your Phone, Also if you want to Update your smartphone you can Install Android 9.0 P custom roms on your device. You can Also Use all the apps which need root access to Run
Disadvantages of Rooting
Warranty of your device will void After rooting the Smartphone, However if you want to Get warranty back you can follow our Guide on How to Get warranty back After rooting Smartphone. Apart from this there are no Disadvantages after you root Redmi Go.
So this was our Guide on How to root Redmi Go without PC, We hope this Guide helped you in rooting your device. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.