Root Redmi K20 Without using Computer
Root Redmi K20 without using PC, So do you want to root the latest Xiaomi Smartphone Without Computer? If yes then you are at right place. Redmi K20 is the latest smartphone from Redmi which offers pop up camera just like Oppo and Vivo devices. In this guide we will show you the detailed method.
Before starting the Guide to root Redmi K20 without PC, Lets have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone, Redmi K20 is the flagship smartphone from Xiaomi and it comes with 6.39 Inch Hd screen which has a resolution of 1080X2340 and a pixel density of 403 ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Snapdragon 730 Octa core processor coupled with 6Gb ram and 128Gb internal storage. Coming to the camera units of the smartphone so the Redmi K20 comes with Triple 48MP+8Mp+13Mp camera at the back end and a 20Mp camera unit is placed at the Front end.
Root Redmi K20
So in this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Root Xiaomi K20, but before you start the guide there are some points and Pre-requirements you need to follow, So make sure you follow all of them carefully:
Pre-requirements before you Start rooting your Smartphone
- This Guide is only for Redmi K20, So dont try to root your smartphone using this smartphone as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Guide to Root Redmi K20 Without Computer
- First of all Get Supersu for Redmi K20
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s Internal memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever your Prefer
- Now turn off your Redmi K20
- Now boot your Redmi K20 in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Now your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted Your Redmi K20 Without PC
Advantages of Rooting Redmi K20
After you root your device you Can do a lot of customization’s on your Phone, Also if you want to Update your smartphone you can Install Android 9.0 P custom roms on your device. You can Also Use all the apps which need root access to Run
Also one thing users should keep in Mind before rooting their device is that Xiaomi is planning to Roll out Miui 11 Rom Download update for all public users and if you are one of the interested users to check update before official release then you should not root your device and wait for Miui 11 Update for Redmi K20.
Disadvantages of Rooting
Warranty of your device will void After rooting the Smartphone, However if you want to Get warranty back you can follow our Guide on How to Get warranty back After rooting Smartphone. Apart from this there are no Disadvantages after you root Xiaomi Redmi K20.
So this was our Guide on How to root K20 without PC, We hope this Guide helped you in rooting your device. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.