Root redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Indian version .
Do you want to root Xiaomi redmi note 3 without using Pc ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How To root redmi note 3 Snapdragon variant and Mediatek variant without using Pc .
Xiaomi redmi note 3 is the most selling device of year 2016 , The device always gets out of stock within seconds . The biggest reason why xiaomi redmi note 3 is a big hit is its powerful snapdragon 652 processor + 3Gb of ram , Camera , big battery and that too at affordable price . So in this guide today we will tell you the Way to root Xiaomi redmi note 3 snapdragon indian version .
How to Get Root Access on Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant .
After rooting Xiaomi redmi note 3 indian Version you will be able to flash custom roms and Upgrade to Newer android versions . Before rooting Redmi note 3 Below are some pre requirements :-
- You should have TWRP recovery installed on Your redmi note 3 to root without pc .
- Make Sure you are using the Snapdragon variant on the redmi note 3 .
- Minimum 50% of battery to avoid bricking chances .
So starting with the Guide on How to enable root on Xiaomi redmi note 3 Snapdragon .
- First of all Download Supersu for redmi note 3 snapdragon From HERE .
- Now Boot your redmi note 3 in To Twrp recovery mode .
- Here is How you can boot your redmi note 3 in Recovery mode .
- Go to the App drawer .
- Open Updater App .
- Now open updater app .
- After opening Updater app you will See many options .
- Choose ” Reboot to Recovery Mode ” .
- This will boot your redmi note 3 in Twrp recovery mode .
- Now after Booting recovery mode .
- You will be asked to set the Language for the Twrp Recovery Mode .
- Choose ” English ” .
- After Choosing the language , you will see many options .
- First of all Choose Wipe .
- Now wipe Cache partition .
- Now choose Install .
- After choosing Install Select the Supersu zip You downloaded earlier
- Now this will start rooting your Redmi note 3 .
- After the Flashing gets completed choose reboot .
- After the device turns on You can check that You redmi note 3 is rooted now .
How to root redmi note 3 without Twrp recovery . ( MIUI 8 )
To root redmi note 3 Without cwm or Twrp recovery You should be on Miui 8 Developer rom . In the Developer miui 8 version there is a option with which you can easily root redmi note 3 with just one tap .
- First of All Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Go to Security , In the Security you will see many options .
- Now Open Permissions .
- In Permissions you have to choose the Last option
- You will see a option Allow root Access .
- Open that .
- After opening you will be asked to confirm Root access .
- Tap on Yes Enable root Access .
- Now as soon as you choose the Smartphone will reboot .
- Now After rebooting you will see that the smartphone is now rooted .
So this is how you can root redmi note 3 Snapdragon 652 Variant . I hope this guide helped you in Enabling root access on Redmi note 3.