Root Galaxy A50 Easily
So do you want to root Galaxy A50 Easily? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS, SM-A505FN/DS ; SM-A505GN/DS, SM-A505FM/DS, SM-A505YN . Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with bezel Less Display and it is also one of the very first Devices in the A series which comes with No screen at edges.
So before we start the Guide to root Galaxy A50, Lets have a Quick look at the specifications of The smartphone and after the specifications we will show you Detailed Guide on rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.So Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with 6.4″ Display having 1080X2340 pixels and 403ppi density, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Exynos 9610 processor coupled with 6gb ram. Coming to the Camera units of the Galaxy A50 So the device comes with Triple camera units 25MP+8+5MP at the back end whereas a 25Mp camera unit is placed at the front side for taking selfies.
Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC
So all the Models of Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS, SM-A505FN/DS ; SM-A505GN/DS, SM-A505FM/DS, SM-A505YN Are variants of Galaxy A50 itself but they are Sold with different variant numbers in different countries, Before you start the Rooting guide Make sure you Follow all the Pre-requirements and have a look at advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Smartphone:
Things to remember before rooting Your smartphone
- Make sure you Have TWRP recovery installed on your Phone
- This Guide is only for Galaxy A50 users, So dont try to follow this on any other smartphone
- Make Sure to Make a backup of all important files on your device Before starting the rooting procedure
- Make sure your PC has Qualcomm Qdloader Drivers installed
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your smartphone
- Download Samsung Galaxy A50 Root File From HERE
Advantages after you Root your Galaxy A50
- As the smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo rom, So after rooting you can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom
- You Can Customize your smartphone in Many Ways
Disadvantages after you Root your Device
- Warranty of your Smartphone will Void, However you Can Also Get Warranty Back After Rooting
- Apart from This there are no Major Disadvantages After you Root your Smartphone
Root Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS, SM-A505FN/DS ; SM-A505GN/DS, SM-A505FM/DS, SM-A505YN
- So first of all Make sure you have Installed TWRP recovery on your Galaxy A50, if Not then Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A50
- So first of all you have to Boot your Smartphone in Recovery Mode
- To boot Galaxy A50 in Recovery mode you have to Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power Button to boot into Recovery mode.
- This is How the Screen will look like Once your Smartphone boot’s in Recovery mode
- Once You Boot your Phone in TWRP recovery mode, tap on Install and Choose the Root File.
- Now Swipe at the Bottom to Confirm Root Command
- That”s all This is How you can root Galaxy A50 without PC.
- Now Turn on your Smartphone and You can use any app to check if your Smartphone is rooted Successfully or Not.
So this was our guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 without pc, We hope this Guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.