How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 .
Do you want to root Your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 easily ? If yes Then you are at right place . Today we are here with guide on How to enable root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 easily . Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 without using computer is not possible because up to now there is no Twrp recovery for note 7 . So we will use ODIN to root note 7 .
Samsung recently launched the Galaxy note 7 , The best part about the note 7 is that it takes security to a next level by using IRIS scanner . Not only Iris scanner but the Note 7 also comes with Curved scree which makes the device look Amazing . Equipped with Exynos 8890 octa chipset and 4Gb ram the Note 7 is a perfect multitasking smartphone . In this guide we will tell you How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Step by step .
Enable root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
As we already Mentioned earlier that How to root Samsung galaxy Note 7 without Computer is not possible because as of now there is no twrp recovery for the smartphone , However as soon as the Twrp recovery for samsung galaxy note 7 is released we will Update the Guide with Method to root Samsung galaxy note 7 without using Pc . Before Going to the guide Make sure you follow the below given pre requirements properly :-
- Make sure you are using Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Only .
- Make sure Your smartphone is charged upto 70% .
- Make sure your samsung Galaxy note 7 has a Active internet connection .
- Make Sure you have odin Installed on Your Pc/Computer .
- Make sure samsung mobile drivers are installed on your pc .
- After rooting the device your warranty will be lost .
Related : Xiaomi Redmi pro Price, Specifications .
Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Step by Step Guide
- Step 1. First of all Download Chainfire’s Galaxy Note 7 rooting package . ( Not released at the Time of the post ) .
- Step 2. After Downloading Go to the settings of your Galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 3. Now In settings tap on build Number for 7 times to enable Developer options .
- Step 4. After Enabling Developer options open that .
- Step 5. Now in Developer options tap on OEM unlock .
- Step 6. Now Extract the Rooting package you downloaded at step 1 .
- Step 7. Now Turn off your Samsung galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 8. After complete turn off Boot the Note 7 in Download Mode .
- Step 9. To Boot in download mode Press Home + Power + Volume Down button together until the Smartphone boot in download mode .
- Step 10. Now Connect your smartphone to computer through usb cable .
- Step 11. Now run odin in your Pc .
- Step 12. Now from the Extracted rooting package look for .tar.md5 file .
- Step 13. Now tap on Ap button on odin and load the files .
- Step 14. After loading just tap on start .
- Step 15. As soon as you tap on start your Note 7 will be rooted .
So this was our guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7, i hope this guide helped you in root your Galaxy Note 7 easily .
9 thoughts on “Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 In 2 Easy Steps Quickly .”
Im preordered and ready to FLASH!
Hi Dion 🙂 Yes You will be Able to Flash and Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 .
But will this work for the snapdragon version? T mobile
Hello Propa , you can check and try if it works .
So does it work with snapdragon variants? Did anyone try it?
Yes it Works .
will this work on all US Variants?
You can try .
Samsung is going to limit the battery capacity to 60%. Can we do something to get it back to 100%