Root Galaxy S10E Without Using PC
Root Galaxy S10 Without PC: So do you want to know How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F/DS ; SM-G970U ; SM-G970W Samsung Launched three flagships this year Out of which Galaxy S10e is the lowest variant which is priced less compared to The Galaxy S10 and galaxy S10+. Now if you are one Who want’s to install custom rom’s and customize their phone then make sure you read this post till end.
There are many users who want to root their devices, But the thing where they face difficulty is that most of the methods need PC or computer but in this guide today you don’t need pc or anything to root your smartphone. Usually there are many advantages after you root your smartphone but the best thing is that you can use the phone without any Restrictions and also there are many apps which need Root access on your smartphone to Work properly. So Before we start rooting your smartphone let’s have a Quick look at the specifications of the Galaxy S10.
So before we start the Rooting procedure let’s have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone So as we told you earlier that in the Galaxy S10 Series the galaxy S10e smartphone is the lowest Model, The smartphone comes with 5.8″ Display having 1080X2280 pixels and a Pixel density of 438PPi, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6Gb ram for the standard variant and 8Gb ram for the higher Variant. The smartphone comes with Dual 12Mp+16Mp camera at the back end whereas a 10Mp camera is placed in the front for taking Pictures, Galaxy S10e is powered by 3100mah battery and Comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
Root Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F/DS ; SM-G970U ; SM-G970W
So all the Models Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F/DS ; SM-G970U ; SM-G970W Are variants of Galaxy S10e itself but they come with different processors (exynos and Snapdragon), Before you start the Rooting guide Make sure you Follow all the Pre-requirements and have a look at advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Smartphone:
Things to remember before rooting Your smartphone
- Make sure you Have TWRP recovery installed on your Phone
- This Guide is only for Galaxy S10e users, So dont try to follow this on any other smartphone
- Make Sure to Make a backup of all important files on your device Before starting the rooting procedure
- Make sure your PC has Qualcomm Qdloader Drivers installed
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your smartphone
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10e Root File From HERE
Advantages after you Root your Galaxy S10e
- As the smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo rom, So after rooting you can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom
- You Can Customize your smartphone in Many Ways
Disadvantages after you Root your Device
- Warranty of your Smartphone will Void, However you Can Also Get Warranty Back After Rooting
- Apart from This there are no Major Disadvantages After you Root your Smartphone
Root Samsung Galaxy S10e
- So first of all Make sure you have Installed TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S10, if Not then Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10e
- So first of all you have to Boot your Smartphone in Recovery Mode
- To boot Galaxy S10 in Recovery mode you have to Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power Button to boot into Recovery mode.
- This is How the Screen will look like Once your Smartphone boot’s in Recovery mode
- Once You Boot your Phone in TWRP recovery mode, tap on Install and Choose the Root File.
- Now Swipe at the Bottom to Confirm Root Command
- That”s all This is How you can root Galaxy S10e without PC.
- Now Turn on your Smartphone and You can use any app to check if your Smartphone is rooted Successfully or Not.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ODIN Flash tool For Samsung Devices
- How to Root Galaxy S10 Without PC
- How to Root Galaxy S10+ Without PC
So this was all about How to Root Galaxy S1oe without PC. We hope you were able to Root your Smartphone using This guide. incase if you have any Problem feel free to write down in the comments section below.No schema found.