How to Update Android Kitkat 4.4 to android 8.0 O Oreo
how to win keno Table of Contents
Do you want to Update Android Kitkat to Android 8.0 Oreo ? And want to Make Android Kitkat look like Android 8.0 Oreo ? If yes then you are at right place .Are you still Using an Android Kitkat Device? And all your friends have android Lollipop or Marshmallow on their Smartphones? Do you want to get Android Marshmallow on your KitKat device? If yes then lets head over to the guide below .
bc keno draws A lot of devices cannot be Updated to Android Marshmallow as their hardware doesn’t support it. And if you think your Smartphone’s hardware supports it, then chances are your Smartphone’s Company is too lazy to roll out Marshmallow Update for Your Android Device. Well, you need not worry now because here we are with our Guide on How to Update Android KitKat to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Make Android Kitkat Look Like Android 8.0 Oreo
So before getting Straight to the Guide, let us know few Requirements bc keno draws
Requirements before you Update Android Kitkat to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Your Android Device Should be Rooted.
- An Internet Connection.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery in your smartphone.
- Make sure there is more than 1Gb space on your smartphone
- Make sure you are using a device running on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Let’s now see some Android O Oreo Features that you’ll get bclc keno winners.
Android O Oreo Features
- Android O keyboard
- Android O Navbar.
- Android O Quick Toggles.
- Android O Settings.
- Android O Dialer.
- Android O Calculator.
- Android O Notification Panel.
Related : keno numbers bc
How to Update Android KitKat to Android 8.0 Oreo
If you want to update your Smartphone to Android 8.0 Oreo and fulfill requirements, then follow these steps carefully:-
- At First, Enable Unknown Sources, in case you don’t know how to do that go to your Smartphone’s Settings, then Security and there you should find “Unknown Sources” Option, Just Enable it.
- You need to download the “Substratum app” from the button below
- Install Substratum App on your KitKat Android Device.
- You need another app that is “Android O Overlay”, download it from play Store by clicking on the button below
Android O Overlay
- Install Android O Overlay App.
- Install both of the above applications which are Substratum and Android O Overlay.
- Now Open the Substratum App.
- Now you should find Android O Overlay there if you are not able to clear data of Substratum App, then Force Stop it and try again.
- Now open Substratum App again and Select Android O Overlay and enable “Select to toggle all Overlay” and then at the bottom Tap build and enable.
- Now wait for few minutes and then reboot your Android Device to update.
- Congratulations! You have successfully Updated your Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 8.0 Oreo.
So that was it guys, hope you liked our guide on How to Update Android KitKat to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you have any queries let us know in the comments below.