Update Asus Zenfone Max to Marshmallow 6.0
So do you want to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow ? If yes then you are at right place .Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Asus Zenfone Max to android 6.0 Marshmallow . Asus Zenfone Max is one of the very first device of Asus which featured a big 5.5 inch screen and 5000 Mah massive battery. The only drawback of this smartphone is that it runs on android 5.1 Lollipop, But in this guide we will show you How to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is one of the finest android version, However this was not a major upgrade over android lollipop in terms of Design but if Performance is concerned then for sure The android 6.0 marshmallow gets edge over android lollipop . So in this guide we will show you How to update Asus zenfone max to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Asus Zenfone max comes with a 5.5 inch Screen with a resolution of 720X1280 and 267 pixels per inch density. For the protection of the display there is corning gorilla glass 4 protection on the top which protects smartphone from Scratches and Crack. The Smartphone comes with Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 2Gb of ram, As mentioned earlier that smartphone still runs on android 5.0 Lollipop so in this guide we will show you How to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Manually Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
So this Marshmallow update for Asus Zenfone Max is a official update and before you start updating your Device there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to follow .
Pre-requirements before you Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Make sure Your Smartphone has more then 65% battery in Your Device
- Make Sure your smartphone is connected to Internet to Download the Marshmallow 6.0 Update
- Make Sure there is more then 4Gb Space in the internal storage
You May Also Like : How to Update Any Android Device to Oreo 8.0 O
Advantages After you Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update of Asus Zenfone Max is Much better then Lollipop Update
- No hang or Lag Problem after you update asus zenfone max to Latest android 6.0 Marshmallow
- More battery life after the Marshmallow Update.
Disadvantages After You Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Update Is bigger in Size So it will take more internal Space compared to Old android 5.0 Lollipop.
- No other Disadvantages 🙂
How to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Without PC
- First of all Download Marshmallow Update for Asus Zenfone Max from Here.
- Now Place the Marshmallow Firmware in Root of Device’s Sd Card or Internal memory
- Now you Have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode
- To boot in Recovery mode you Have to Choose Power + Volume Up button together.
- Dont release the Keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Data > Wipe Cache > Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now Tap On install
- Now choose The Downloaded firmware .
- Thats all !!!! This is how you can update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
So this was our Guide on How to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. I hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.