How to Update Galaxy A3 to Android Nougat 7.0 Using Lineage os rom
Do you want to update Samsung galaxy a3 to android 7.0 nougat ? And want to install lineage os rom in galaxy a3 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Lineage os rom for Galaxy a3 .
Lineage os rom is the latest rom launched just some days ago, The rom was launched and it came in development after Cyaonogen closed its services . The users who have already used cyanogenmod will not feel much difference in the looks of lineage os rom because there are very less and minimal changes in the looks and Ui of Lineage os rom compared to CM, But if we see performance and stability then the new rom is at par level . So today in this guide we will show you how to Install lineage os rom in galaxy A3 and after installing you will be able to Update Galaxy A3 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Samsung Galaxy a3 is a mid range android device that comes with 4.5 inch device and 245 pixels per inch, Under the hood there is qualcomm snapdragon 410 processor and 1.5Gb ram . At the back there is a 8Mp camera which captures average images for selfie there is a 5Mp camera . The smartphone was launched in 2014 and the smartphone was launched with Android 4.4 kitkat but later on company released a android marshmallow update for Galaxy a3 but today in this guide we will Show you How to Update Galaxy A3 to nougat 7.0
Download And Install Lineage os nougat rom for Galaxy A3
As we all know that samsung own a very large number of devices and may be thats the reason why Samsung doesn’t release latest android update for the device however getting latest android update doesn’t only depend on the company it belongs to instead there are many factors like Hardware capblity, System Size, Internal memory and so on .. . So in that case users can install custom roms in their devices and enjoy the latest Android version on their devices .
So before you install lineage os rom in galaxy a3 below are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow :-
- This lineage os rom is only for galaxy a3 and please dont try to install this on any other device as it may brick your phone .
- Make sure there is Cwm or TWRP recovery installed on your phone .
- A usb cable and computer is required to download and install the rom on your device .
- It is recommended that you make a backup of all your files and contacts .
- Make sure your Device is rooted and running on android marshmallow .
As mentioned earlier that the rom is identical to cyanogenmod in looks so you may not feel much difference while using the new lineage os . But the rom comes with many new features and upgrades and some of the features of the Lineage os rom for galaxy a3 are listed below :-
- Based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- No hang or lag problems while playing high end games.
- Ram and battery management .
- Themes supported
- Custom font
- Better battery life with Battery manager .
#Download Lineage os rom for Galaxy A3 :-
As we all all know that there are many custom roms which are not built properly and as a result the smartphones dont work properly but their is nothing like this in lineage os rom for galaxy A3, However below is a list of things which are working fine in Android nougat update for galaxy a3 :-
- Sim card and wifi works well
- Camera app works
- All Nougat Apps works
- Internet Connection
Upgrade Galaxy A3 to Nougat 7.0
- Make sure you have downloaded the update in your pc only, You can download the update in your device as well but Downloading in pc is recommended .
- After Downloading connect your galaxy a3 to Pc using a usb cable .
- Now copy the rom and place it in the root of sd card .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from pc and check if the rom is present in the root of Device or not .
- Now you have to rename the lineage os zip to Update.zip ( In case if you cant rename the file in your device then rename it from computer and then transfer it ) .
- Now Boot Samsung galaxy a3 in recovery mode .
- To boot Galaxy a3 in recovery mode you have to press volume Up + Home button + Power button together .
- Dont release the keys untill the smartphone enters in recovery mode .
- Now on the recovery screen you will see many options :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition.
- Now tap on backup ( This backup is different from the backup you made earlier as this will make a backup of current installed rom )
- Now Go back to the main screen .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip .
- Now tap on yes .
- Wait for some time
- Once the installation is completed you will get a notification ” Zip updated successfully ” .
- Now Tap on reboot .
- The first reboot will take between 5-7 minutes to complete .
- Thats all !! You have successfully updated Galaxy a3 to android 7.0 nougat .
How to Update Galaxy A3 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get a notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Galaxy A3 to android 7.0 nougat .
- New Android 7.0 Nougat update for galaxy A3 is rolling out.
As of now there is no info on Official nougat update for galaxy a3 so we dont know when and it is also not confirmed that they will release nougat update for galaxy a3 . So the best option remains is to install a nougat 7.0 based custom rom .
Lineage os rom for galaxy a3 is undoubtedly the best rom and the best thing about this rom is that you will get more performance from your smartphone and you will be able to do multitasking without any issues.
So this was our guide on How to update samsung galaxy A3 to android 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked Lineage os rom for galaxy a3.