Update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Samsung galaxy grand 2 to android 8.0 oreo? If yes then you are at right place Today we are here with the guide to Update Galaxy Grand 2 to android oreo 8.0 by installing Lineage os 15 custom ROM on the device.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25-inch screen which has a screen resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 280 pixels per inch, The Grand 2 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1.5gb of ram. As the smartphone was launched in 2014 so it will not get any official update from the company so the users who want to Update their Grand 2 to android 8.0 Oreo can simply install Lineage os 15 rom on the device. So without wasting much time, lets start the guide on How to Update Galaxy Grand 2 to android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Lineage os 15 rom on Galaxy Grand 2
So as we mentioned earlier that the smartphone will not get an official update from the company. So to update the smartphone we will use Lineags os 15 rom which is based on latest android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os rom is based on android 8.0 oreo and it also comes with many new features and Looks, But before you start updating your smartphone to oreo there are some points and pre-requirements you need to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Also read: List of Samsung Devices updating to android 8.0 oreo
Pre-requirements you have to follow before you Update Galaxy Grand 2 to Android 8.0 oreo
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in your smartphone
- Minimum 4Gb space in the internal memory is required to Install the rom.
- TWRP recovery is required to Flash the Lineage os rom in Galaxy grand 2, How to install TWRP recovery on any Android smartphone
- The custom rom is only for Samsung galaxy grand 2 so dont install on any other device.
Download Lineage os 15 rom for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
How to Update Galaxy Grand 2 to android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download Android 8.0 oreo Lineage os rom for Galaxy Grand 2
- Now Place the rom in the root of sd card
- Now change the name of rom to update.zip
- Now turn off your smartphone
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode
- After you boot in recovery mode you will get many options in the screen
- First of all Tap on Wipe > Wipe Data > Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose the Lineage os 15 rom for galaxy grand 2
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now Tap on reboot
- That’s all !!!! You have successfully Updated galaxy grand 2 to android 8.0 oreo.
So this was our guide on How to update galaxy grand 2 to android 8.0 oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to comment down below in the comments section.
1 thought on “How to Update Galaxy Grand 2 to Android 8.0 Oreo”
I have samsung galaxy grand 2 (SM-G7102)
Custem ROM update time shown error message “signature generate error”