Update Galaxy J3 to Android Nougat 7.0
So do you want to update galaxy j3 to android 7.0 nougat ? If yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide on How to Update samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat. Samsung galaxy j3 was launched in 2015 and since the launch the smartphone is running on android 6.0 marshmallow but now samsung has released a new update for the device.
Samsung galaxy j3 comes with a 5.0 inch screen with a resolution of 720X1080 pixels and 294 pixels per inch and for the protection of the display there is Dragontrail glass . Coming to the hardware of the display so the smartphone comes with Spreadtrum SC9830 processor and 2Gb of ram. As we told you earlier that the smartphone runs on android marshmallow so in this guide we will show you How to Update Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Manually Update Galaxy j3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
So before you start the guide to Update Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat there are some points and things you have to remember . Make sure you follow all off them carefully :-
Pre-requirements before you install Android 7.0 Nougat update in Galaxy J3
- This guide is only for Samsung galaxy J3
- Pc is required to flash the nougat firmware using Odin
- Make sure you have made a backup of all the files present on your smartphone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in the smartphone
- Active internet connection is required to download Updating files.
Related : List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
Advantages after you Update Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
- The new update for galaxy j3 is much more stable and better then Android marshmallow
- New Design
- New wallpapers
- New Ringtones
- New Features and Much more
You may Also Like :- Download Bixby for Samsung Devices
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy J3
How to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Extract the firmware files on the Desktop.
- Now Open The ODIN tool to Flash firmware on Your Galaxy j3, Make sure you download the latest odin
- Make Sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are checked or enabled, and other options should left at their default values.
- Make sure that re-partition option is not ticked and do not load the PIT file found inside the firmware zip file as it will re-partition the device
- Now boot the device into Download mode as follows:
- Turn off the phone and boot it into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until the warning screen appears.
- Now hit Power button to confirm entry into Download mode.
- Now Connect the device to computer Using A USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Now Select the firmware file by clicking the AP/PDA button in Odin.
- Click on Start and the firmware installation process will begin.
- It may take just a few minutes to complete and then a “PASS” message will be displayed on screen.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Installed Android 7.0 Nougat Update in Galaxy J3
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy J3 to Android 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.