Update Samsung galaxy S Duos 2 to Android Nougat 7.0 Using CM14 rom .
Do you want to update Galaxy S duos 2 to android nougat 7.0 ? And want to install Cm14 in Galaxy S duos 2 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Nougat 7.0 update for Samsung S duos 2 .
Samsung duos 2 is a old device that was launched in 2013 and it still runs on android jellybean , being a old device with average hardware it is hard to expect official nougat update from samsung . But still the users can flash nougat custom rom on Galaxy S duos 2 and update it . Android 7.0 is the latest version and it comes with many new features and upgrades . So lets start the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 to android 7.0 Nougat .
Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S Duos 2 .
So to update the Galaxy S Duos 2 to android nougat we will use cm14 rom . Cm14 also known as cyanogenmod 14 is nougat 7.0 based custom rom . The custom rom comes with all features of the android nougat and in addition you also get the features of a custom rom . Some of the primary features of Cm14 for Galaxy S Duos 2 are :-
- The rom is based on Latest android nougat 7.0
- Comes with all features of Android 7.0 .
- Cyanogenmod 14 theme support .
- Gravity box support
- The rom is pre rooted .
- Works smooth
- No lag / Hang problem
- Good battery backup .
What is working in the Cm14 for Galaxy S Duos 2 :-
- Data connection
- All apps
As this is a custom rom so there are some pre requirements and points you have to follow before proceeding :-
- This Nougat 7.0 update is only for Samsung galaxy s Duos 2 / Trend plus S7580 / S7582 .
- Dont try to flash this rom on any other device .
- Make sure you have made a backup of all files .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the rom .( TWRP is recommended )
- Minimum 65% battery is required .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required to flash the rom .
- It is recommended to follow each and every step carefully .
- Download Nougat 7.0 Update for Galaxy S duos 2 .
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7580 / S7582 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Make sure there is Nougat update zip file for Galaxy S Duos 2 present in the internal memory .
- Rename the File to Update.zip .
- Now You have to boot your Galaxy S duos 2 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press Volume up + power + Home button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boot in recovery mode .
- Now you will many options .
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Data / factory reset .
- Wipe dalvik cache .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now tap on backup and make a backup of all files , The backup process will take around 5 minutes .
- Now press the back key and tap on install .
- Now choose the Update.zip you downloaded earlier .
- Now you have to confirm the installation .
- The installation will take around 2-3 minutes to complete .
- After Successful installation you will get a notification saying ” Mobile updated successfully ” .
- Now press the reboot key .
- The first boot will take around 4 minutes .
- Thats All !! You have successfully Update Samsung galaxy S duos 2 S7580 / S7582 to android nougat 7.0 .
How to Update Galaxy S Duos 2 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Galaxy S Duos 2 to android 7.0 nougat .
Screenshots of Nougat 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 :-
So this was our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 to android n 7.0 nougat , I hope you liked our guide .